• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all!

Disneydan

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey everyone!

My name is Dan and I am soooooo excited about getting into pin collecting/trading.

I recently got back from WDW for my second time in my life (I'm 25)

Im hoping you guys can help me, and point me in the right direction on how to get started, and tips for starting out. I browsed the forums, and alot of the posts are for traders who have a background or some knowledge of it...

Thanks everyone, I look forward in soaking in all of your knowledge!!!!

Hi! Welcome to the forum! Don't forget to set up your PinPics.com account if you haven't. It'll help you get a lot of trade requests sent to you!
Are you collecting anything in particular?

Thanks everyone!! I've been apart of many many message boards in my previous hobbies, but you guys have been by far the nicest and most helpful! Can't wait to start trading with you all!

Welcome to the forum you are sure to have a great time here!!!! My fiance is turning 25 soon and he loves Disney just as much as I do.

Welcome to the site :)

As for what I collect, I tend to go for favourite characters. But as I get most characters, it's more a case of what I don't get that defines what goes into my collections (I don't get Pooh, Lion King or Cars for instance). If those are in sets I do want pins from, I mostly just skip them.

Hi all my friends i am new on this forum and i am visiting this web site it is a great web site for increase your knowledge about Disney dolls and watch more than dolls at here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back