• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi, another new guy here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, another new guy here...

CoryTheRaven

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
As the title says, hi!

I've recently decided to step up my hunt for probably one of the most specific Disney pin collections out there and the hunt brought me here. I love Jules Verne and have been massing a collection of pins based on Disney's Vernian films and attractions - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Tokyo Disneysea's Mysterious Island with 20,000 Leagues and Journey to the Center of the Earth, Disneyland Paris' Discoveryland with Space Mountain and the Orbitron - but only the ones with Disney characters on them. I'm hoping I can get some help with that on here, as well as learn enough to protect myself from scammers on Ebay and that sort of thing.

Cory

Hello and welcome!

Jules Verne is an amazing author! Infact it was when I visited DLRP and the Nautilus they have there that I decided to read 20'000 Leagues Under the Sea. Brillient book! I have a couple of his other books too but have not read them all completely yet.

Discoveryland at DLRP is amazing; I love the style. :) Good luck with your collection!

Hello and welcome! And oooh, what a fascinating idea for a collection. I wish you the best of luck!

Thanks everybody!

Jules Verne is an amazing author! Infact it was when I visited DLRP and the Nautilus they have there that I decided to read 20'000 Leagues Under the Sea. Brillient book! I have a couple of his other books too but have not read them all completely yet.

Discoveryland at DLRP is amazing; I love the style. :) Good luck with your collection!

Discoveryland was pretty amazing. I was in Paris on a layover and couldn't pass up the chance to see the Nautilus and Space Mountain (based on From the Earth to the Moon), even though I could only go for about 2 hours. I'm hoping to make it back to Paris for a real trip next year, with an all-day visit to DLP ^_^

Thanks everybody!

Discoveryland was pretty amazing. I was in Paris on a layover and couldn't pass up the chance to see the Nautilus and Space Mountain (based on From the Earth to the Moon), even though I could only go for about 2 hours. I'm hoping to make it back to Paris for a real trip next year, with an all-day visit to DLP ^_^

Oh I hope you get to visit again! I haven't been there in a while myself but I'm hoping to visit next year. :) I love the Nautilus and Space Mountain; they originally had concepts for much more to be there, it was going to be called Discovery Mountain and would be indoors.

Now you've made me really want to visit Discoveryland again. :D Frontierland is my favourite but hey I love all the lands at DLRP. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back