• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi, Back again....pinprincesses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Back again....pinprincesses

pinprincesses

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
I am sorry I disappeared again. Last year in July / Aug, I went thru a lot with my mom and she passed late Aug. I haven't done any pin things since. Where on here or can't you sell pins. I can't seem to find an open thread. I put some on ebay but not sure of all that. Just trying to sell for my daughter's college education. She starts in the fall. Please let me know.

Thanks

Wendy
pinprincesses

Hi Judy! God bless....glad to hear. Mom had uterine cancer, we thought was gone but came back two years later with a vengeance and spread. No warning because she had Alzheimer's too.
Anyways.....no luck with eBay...first week though. Maybe should give sometime.Not out to gouge prices ...just fair prices. Lots if Auction pins. On phonics check out Sabrina fare. Talk later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back