• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi! Doll collector from the UK here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Doll collector from the UK here!

Pink_Plastic_Princess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! It's great to be here.

I heard about this forum through the doll collecting sphere of the internet, I was told there are great discussion threads and Disney news here! I'm a doll collector mostly, I only have a couple of pins so I guess I'll be hanging out mostly in the "Other Disney Collectibles" forum, but I'm excited to learn more about pins too!
Thanks for having me!

- Amy x

Hi Amy! It's good to have you here. I myself started out as a doll collector, but Disney has invaded in so many other areas that I now have multiple collections happening. What dolls do you collect? Disney only, 12", 17"? This will be a great place to share lots of Disney info, and let me encourage you to share your collection in the showroom thread, I'd love to see it and I'm sure many other members would too.

Lucy

What dolls do you collect?
I collect the Disney Classic 12" dolls, from the store and the parks, and the Animator toddler dolls :3 I also collect a few other dolls that aren't Disney.

let me encourage you to share your collection in the showroom thread, I'd love to see it and I'm sure many other members would too.
Thanks! I'll be sure to take a good photo and share it here! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back