• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi dpf....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi dpf....

jd29

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive finally been accepted,so I'll introduce myself.Im breadnbutterflies husband,we've both been trading for a few years now and we both enjoy it very much.For me its a hobby, for her its an addiction and an expensive one at that.lol.But seriously Im looking forward to being a member here,I wont be on nearly as much as her because i have to work to support her habit.ok she just gave me the LOOK,fellas you know what im talking about.Yes she works too,now thats clarified I look forward to many trades and meeting some nice people.I collect st.patricks day, donald and ray from princess and the frog.Happy trading.

Last edited:
Welcome and I'm sure you will find many "abused" husbands on here with an addicted wife. At least I got to retire and let him support my habit:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back