• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone! I'm new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm new.

jprincess

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hi everyone! I just recently began collecting pins about three weeks ago. It has so far been an amazing experience. I am hoping to collect Little Mermaid, Tangled and Muppet pins in particular.

So a question I have is-where is the best place to buy non-scrapper pins for an affordable price? Pin trading is so expensive. I've purchased several booster packs to start but have traded most of them.

Also are pins cheaper on Black Friday in US?

Thanks for the opportunity to join your community. Looking forward to collecting more pins.

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you! :D

Many people sell great pins here on the forum at awesome prices. You may want to check out the sales threads if you haven't yet. ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

First of all, welcome! Many members here like to sell pins at a cheaper price. There are also people who like to sell bulk nonscrapper pins! I am one of those people that have to relinquish my collection due to financial issues :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back