• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

lucylu

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey, my name is Lucy and I'm from Scotland! I just started collecting pins just over a year ago. I'm obsessed with frozen pins and beloved tales! Hope to chat and trade with you!

Welcome to Disney Pin Forum Lucy! We are here to help each other. You have picked out some great collections.

Hi and Welcome! There are plenty of Frozen and Beloved Tales fans here ~ you're in good company!
Christine

Welcome to DPF!

Wow, both Frozen and Beloved Tales! You have expensive taste, haha!

And really cool to meet someone from Scotland!

:D

Hi Lucy from Scotland! You have a wonderful choice in pins. I'm sure that a lot of people would love to see your collection sometime, and I hope that you're able to expand it a lot while you're here! (I know for a fact there are other BT/Frozen collectors here as well. :) ) Welcome to the forums!

Hi Lucy from Scotland! You have a wonderful choice in pins. I'm sure that a lot of people would love to see your collection sometime, and I hope that you're able to expand it a lot while you're here! (I know for a fact there are other BT/Frozen collectors here as well. :) ) Welcome to the forums!

Thank you! Yes I can't wait to upload my collection and start trading!

I see it now! Looks lovely!

:)

Might I suggest adding the PinPics numbers underneath the pins to make it easier for people to search for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back