• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

krand1276

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
Hi! I'm new to the forum. It popped up when I did a search for Disney's new Winter Woodland Mystery Series.

I had been collecting Hard Rock pins for the last few years, but I've moved more into Disney lately.

We just became passholders for DLR for the first time a week ago and plan to go back a few times over the next year. Can't wait to see what new pins there are when we go!

I collect Disney villains, cats and certain mystery series. My husband likes the Chip & Dale pins.

Well, I guess that's me. Thanks for having this forum!

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to meet you! :D

It's always nice to see a fellow villain collector, who is your favorite villain?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Thank you!

Well, no villain is turned away. But Maleficent, Hades, Lucifer, Grimhilde are probably at the top of the list. What about yours?

If I can figure out how to upload a photo, I'll show the Disney villains cake I had for my last birthday (when I turned "evil").

Have a great day!

Welcome to the forum.... just so you know pictures must first be uploaded to an outside site such as photobucket... then you use the image link url over here. There is a little picture frame on the tools bar up above the text box... and you paste your url in there

@ksnuggles - Thank you for letting me know!

@shelterkat - Thanks for the welcome. I also have a small collection of cats I adopted from the shelter.

@Mickeyplutofan - Also thanks for the welcome. Will see if I can send you a message.

Thanks!
- Katherine

Okay. Trying to post a photo of the cake. It has the dragon, a poison apple and a rose on the bottom sides, the ravens in the middle, and then the bramble vines on the top layer. The cake designers had fun with their creative license.

Thank you for the instructions, ksnuggles.

DSC07031_zpseq0tcsgs.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

And thank you everyone for your warm greetings!

Hi and Welcome! Fellow cat collector here. LOVE that cake! Was collecting Maleficent but all the pins that I really want of her are old and extremely difficult to trade for. Had to narrow my collection down.

Welcome! Oh, LOVE that cake!!!
I like Si & Am

Thank you!

Well, no villain is turned away. But Maleficent, Hades, Lucifer, Grimhilde are probably at the top of the list. What about yours?

If I can figure out how to upload a photo, I'll show the Disney villains cake I had for my last birthday (when I turned "evil").

Have a great day!

Welcome to the Forum krand1276!
\(^o^)/
I'm still new myself but I can already tell you this
is a great Forum!
Love the cake by the way ٩(^‿^)۶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back