• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone!

mtp5054

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but have been collecting pins since around 2000. Most of the pins in my collection are from the years of 2000-2006, I just recently started getting back into it. I will be uploading some pictures to the forum in hopes of trading or helping another member out.

When I first started collecting, my collection was all over the place. I have now narrowed it down to pins that catch my eye or Chip & Dale pins. If you have any please feel free to contact me. :wavey:

Looking forward to trading!
-Mike

I just added about 170 pins to my PinPics account, currently they are all listed in my collection. If anyone is interested in making a trade please send me a message!

PinPics account name is: Mtp5054

Here are some sample pins that I am looking to trade if anyone is interested:

Pins_zps9zpzipzs.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back