• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Miami!

bradleyv1714

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I am glad to have finally joined this forum. I have been stalking this forum for a while and i finally made the leap to join and post now.

I have been pun trading since 09 on and off due to school and money problem's but I still love pun trading. Even if it is a costly collection. I used to be really into pin trading but I stayed getting many "this pin is going for this amount on ebay right now, so I need an equal amount to that" that really killed pin trading for me since I don't look at pins as a monetary value but as an emotional/like value.

my pin pics is the same as my username.

Last edited:
Hi there! Welcome to the forums! It is quite an expensive hobby, but that's the cool thing. Big or small collection, all pin collections are great. I hope you have a great time here and wish you a lot of success in finding your likes!

Welcome to DPF! There's lots of great people here and loads of useful information. Just don't let ebay discourage you, as there will always be people trying to capitalize on collectors by profiteering. To me, the biggest value for the pins has been the people I've met that I otherwise would never have had a reason to talk to if it weren't for the pins. :)

-George

Welcome, welcome!! Happy you have joined DPF!! Great place for all things Disney pin related ... and many things that aren't as well, lol! Wishing you great success with school first ('cause I'm a mom, lol!) and then pins!! :cool: I hope you find lots of happiness here!! :x:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back