• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from moo_moo_uk's other half :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from moo_moo_uk's other half :)

mashead2000

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello:lgm:

Greetings from York England, recently started collecting pins with my partner on our last visit to Disney Paris. Always seen them in times previous but never bought any :( wish we had now! but a late start is better than no start.:bigthumb:

Dont have many at the mo but hopefully by the end of the year i will have hundreds :rock:

Still not traded yet but hope to soon....... ;)
Byebyes

Aloha and Welcome! :wavey:

I wouldn't worry about not having too many pins now. I don't doubt for a second that by the end of the year you will have hundreds of pins - it's funny the way these shiny pieces of metal seem to multiply. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back