• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from SoCal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from SoCal

JokerJeff

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone my name is Jeff. My wife and I recently got into pin trading. It started off with my grandson collecting pins and then I got hooked and then my wife...I like collecting anything Haunted Mansion or Star Wars, my wife likes collecting hidden mickeys, and my grandson loves collecting Vinylmation. We try and go to Disneyland at least once a week to pin trade. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Wow, I wish I had that kind of access lol. Welcome to DPF, and I'm sure you will find a lot of people to trade with here!

Welcome to the forum! I also collect Haunted Mansion - it's one of my favorites! I wish I could got to Disney more than once a year :O once a week would be awesome

Welcome! It's very addictive indeed. You'll probably build a quick collection living so close. I started collecting for my daughter and now we're both fanatics. I know it will eventually spread to the rest of the family as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you guys are off to a great start. I collect Hidden Mickey's too, (mostly the older ones,) so if you're looking for a set or some completes just let me know! Hope you have a great time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back