• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi from Sunny Florida!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Sunny Florida!

poohbear1347

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am very new to this, but I know I am going to have a great time with our pins and meeting new friends. I hope to have pins listed within the next few days. I have a good friend who has many really great pins, and I am going to do the listing. I am not the best with this computer business, but I am going to give it a good try.
We are going to try to offer all our pins with free First Class shipping and insurance.
We will accept payment by Paypal, money order, or check. If check
it must first clear the bank before shipping.
I have been a seller on Ebay since 1999 and have a feedback rating of over 3000, all positive. If you would like to see my feedback, my Ebay ID is Poohbear1347.
I just know this site is going to be much more fun!

Thanks in advance for your help and friendship. Oh, and we are willing to share our Florida sunshine!:wavey:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back