• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi.I am Tiggermickey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.I am Tiggermickey

tiggermickey

DPF Nut
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
1591   0   0
Hi Everyone
Great forum here!!I am Judy/TiggerMickey AKA Queen of Wrap(Still cannot get picture siggy posted)I was a member of Dizpins for 10 years..really going to miss it:(But I think this will be a great place to start over..I am ready to get to know all of you all over again
I am from Indiana,I have been married 22 1/2 years to my hubby Larry and I have 2 tiggeriffic sons(Andy 20/Robbie 17)I trade all the time..I have several refs and have traded at WDW,online,and in person..if I get to go to a pin meet..also trade at the DVC at Woodfield Mall in Ill ,when I get out that...

Judy

Welcome Judy! Hope you enjoy it here; we're definitely committed to making this as much of a success as dizpins was.

Regarding your sig, Try out the test forum, or if you could link a picture of your sig, i'll try and get it squared away for you.

-Bryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back