• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi I'm EMTking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm EMTking

Emtking

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hi everyone! Here's a little about me. I'm 27 years old.I'm an EMT and I live in the L.A area. I just recently started trading 3 or so months ago so fairly new. I like to collect Alice & Star Wars as my main ones, kind of dipping in to tangled :facepalm:. I have made lots of transactions with members already and try to trade when I can ( not a lot of gold pins ) on my side yet. Everyone has been great so far and I like the community. I'm sure I've met or seen some members in line at DSF or at the tables in DL. I'm here to enjoy myself and trade. Thank you everyone have a great day and see you at DL 24hr event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back