• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi I'm not exactly new but.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm not exactly new but.......

Disney Fan123

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't been on DPF for about 5-6 months. I've been super busy, plus my computer took a dive on me. I officially joined the forum almost a year ago, but I couldn't remember my user name and didn't really start using the forum til about Dec.15th. I am hoping to get more involved on the forum. My girlfriend Hidden_Miki and her aunt Jrdnsmom tell me how awesome DPF is and tell me that there are some great people here. So I'm going to try get the full DPF experience this second time around so to speak. My name is Josh by the way :)

Well it's about time! lol! welcome to the wonderful world of DPF! have fun! makes some trades! come and haaaannnnnnnggg with us! lol! like how you put stitch with Toothless! I love Toothless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back