• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

hi...new here

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi...new here

dmoney79

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi...i'm danielle
i never posted on the other forum, but did lurk a bit...but thought i'd introduce myself before i start to reply to things...

my husband and i started pin trading on our last day at wdw in '08 and got hooked....
we just went last month (9/12- 9/19) and spent the whole week trading...we've amassed a decent size collection (at least in my mind), but probably nothing compared to others.....
dh loves going up to every cast memeber to see their pins, as do i...i'm normally a shy person, but it's fun talking to so many diffrent people...
on our last trip, we even got to talking to other guests about pins and what not, and one some just gave dh some pins to help in his hunt for every donald....they were really nice!
i'd have to say my fave trade was with this little girl, must have been about 5 or so, i saw her looking at our pins, so i asked her parents if she wanted to have a better look to maybe trade...she saw one of dh's pins that she liked, so he traded...she looked so excited!
my brother in law just bought a starter lanyard for my his kids (my niece and nephew) when he was in orlando for buisness last week...they're excited, and loved looking at all my pins...hopefully one day dh and i can go with my sister and her family and have fun pin trading with the kids....

Welcome! I have to agree with you about trading.. I don't generally speak with a whole lot of people when I am out, but found myself talking with everyone at the parks when trading. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back