• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi - New Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - New Member

Chaos Cent

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi - My Name is Penny & I am from Philadelphia, PA. I am a frequent WDW visitor and advid collector since 2001. I have over 1,000 traders and rarely trade on line since I don't know that many people. I attend CJPT weekend events and the annual Pin Trading events in the World. Just came back from 10/10/10. My Pin Pics name is ChaosCent. Hope to get to know everyone better. Penny:wiggle:

Hi everyone! I'm Sandy and I'm a pinoholic... :p. I know Penny from CDJPT and Judy from dizpins and I look forward to meeting the rest of you. I have over 3000 pins but I'm selling some of them because I'm not collecting some of the things I used to collect.

Hi Penny and Sandy, this forum looks like it will be alot fun. Looking foward to getting to know people and meeting up at trading events.

Looking forward to trading with old friends and new friends. Still sorting out what went out over CJPT weekend. :)
Sandi - if you are selling Figment pins, plmk. I am down to about 350 wants, though I am adding some coke pins to the wants list, just to have something that isn't impossible to find, LOL Penny

Welcome! I am new to pin trading but not collecting, however, I do have to admit when I get involved with something I dive right in. After reading this post it looks as though I am in for a ride ~ 1000 and 3000 traders! :D yikes! :D Lots of great stuff to look forward to and great people to meet! I am quite exicted about this new venture. :)

Testing to see if my signature appears? I added my Holy Grail picture to my signature. :)
Not sure why it isn't appearing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back