• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Pin World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Pin World

gracermom

It's a Pin Party!
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi
My name is Laurie Ford - I live in Atlanta. I have been a pin trader for about 5 years - just now discovered the joys of online trading - solves the problem of the dry spell between our Disney trips - now I can be obsessed with my pins all the time. My Holy Grail at the moment is the Bambi Noel pin. My daughter's name is Noel and I want that pin bad. I have been working on getting all my traders on pin pics and I just did my first online trade. I was so excited to get a trade - I put out about 10 requests with no luck - only about 2 people even emailed me back - but the pin pic leader said that was pretty normal. So I was really excited when a trader reached out to me. I am looking forward to getting to know you all - I was referred by Tammy and she said you were like a family. I am gearing up for a trip to Disney in 2 weeks - very excited to get my pin groove on.

Welcome. I'm sure you'll find some great people to trade with here. I know what you mean about the dry spells in between trips to the parks. I'm the same way. But now with DPF I can keep on collecting.

welcome LAURIE. congrats on your first online trade. hope you make lots more. lots of friendly nice folks here at DPF. might see you in chat sometime. trudy in illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back