• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi There!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi There!!

Leatherneck26

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Still pretty new to pin trading/collecting. The kids and I would always get a couple of pins each trip to Disney to commemorate where we stayed or parks we visited or rides we rode. The past two trips we caught the bug big time and our compulsiveness kicked in to complete mystery sets and the like. We are greatly enjoying trading with the CM's. We have not had a lot of luck trading with other collectors yet as we usually don't have much anyone is interested in but our tradables pile is growing. I appreciate all the good info in here and the pleasant/helpful attitudes.

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

I love seeing parents pin trading with their kids! What does you family like, as far as movies?

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back