• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi Y'all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Y'all

slbrabham

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself. I am from the south and still live there. I love where I live but I wish it was closer to WDW.

I love Disney trading pins. However, I usually keep rather than trade them. I thought this forum would be a good place to see how others display their pins. I have been buying pins since 2011 and collecting pins since 2013. I want to start framing my sets so they can decorate my walls.

Everyone seems really nice and supportive from their posts. starry_solo was great with helping correct a problem with my account.

I primarily collect BatB and Aladdin as they are two of my favorite films. I have small collections of other princesses.

Hello and welcome! We definitely have a lot of creative people who display their collections really well. You can check out the Pin Showroom for more!

I grabbed a basic cork board from Michael's as a start. Now that my pins are on there and in a somewhat categorized order, it has inspired how I want to rearrange them as well as what I want to collect moving forward. I've also been inspired from others on here to try to set a goal of one small collection to start. Will have to see how that takes off. Welcome and enjoy!

Thank you for the suggestions and the warm welcome. I have several books, pin bags, and boxes filled with pins. The cork board sounds like a great idea. When school lets out in a few weeks, I hope to start organizing and making some displays.

Hi and welcome! I agree, check out the Pin Showroom. You will find many creative ways to display your collections.

Welcome to DPF! I'm curious as to how you will end up displaying your pins. I'm new to the whole collecting pins (I just started in March of this year) and I've only collected enough to show off my pins on my Lanyard (so only about 16 pins or so). But good luck finding a good fit to how you'd like to display your pins!

I am looking at different displays in the show room. I am leaning towards a mixture of framed sets and cork boards. When school finishes for the year, I plan to play around them. I want to show off the pretty pieces of art. When I finish I will try to post it in the show room. Aladdin and BatB are my biggest and favorite collections so I want to do something really nice with them.

Good of luck with your pin collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back