• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :)

Disney_pins_4_life

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I just recently joined DPF because I have fallen in love with Disney pins. I have only been collecting since December of 2011 but I am quite proud of my collection. I welcome everyone to check out my collection on pinpics. It is a work in progress but most of my favorite pins are on there. All friend requests are welcome! Have an awesome day! :)

Hi! Welcome! I just join DPF like yesterday I think Lolz It is awsome to find other people you like the things you do too! And I have also been collecting around the same time as you. Love to talk if you ever just want to talk about anything =D
oh and awsome pins! I'm gonna steal your Roger rabbit and haunted mansion watch pins! ;D You can check my collection out on my youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MsZero2Hero?feature=mhee

Yeah anytime you would like to talk I would love to! I watched your video last night and I loved all of your pins! XD I'm glad you like my pins. I mainly collect Jessica/Roger Rabbit, Stitch, Nightmare before Christmas and Haunted Mansion.

welcome to the forums :)
pin trading is ever so addictive so watch out...you may be here a while :)

You too! :) And thank you! I've just started with BATB, put all my Walt and Mickey pins at my traders (collected them a few years) but now I'm interested in BATB, Ariel, Cheshire Cat and the PTN pins :)

Hi, welcome. I collect Haunted Mansion too! [Along with some other things of course!] Though I've still got a mini-collection at the moment. ^_^; And thanks for the friend request!

Hi, welcome. I collect Haunted Mansion too! [Along with some other things of course!] Though I've still got a mini-collection at the moment. ^_^; And thanks for the friend request!
Hi! Thank you! I have a whole page dedicated to Haunted Mansion pins. They are one of my main collections! Good luck on your Haunted Mansion collection! :D

Awesome. XD I mainly specialize in the Hitchhiking Ghosts, especially Ezra; but I'm usually interested in most Haunted Mansion pins anyhow, oh and Phantom Manor. And thanks! ^_^

Last edited:
Yes actually, quite a few! Are you willing to trade any of your Haunted Mansion pins? Though I dunno if I have any traders that you want. ^_^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back