• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes actually, quite a few! Are you willing to trade any of your Haunted Mansion pins? Though I dunno if I have any traders that you want. ^_^;

Well most of them are pretty special to me but which ones were you looking at? Also, I noticed the last pin on your most wanted pins list is on Ebay for a really good price. (Just thought I'd let you know!) ^o^

Last edited:
Ah thank you for telling me! I just bought it! So happy; I've been looking for that one for a while now! ^_^ Yay Ezra!

As for trading;

Pin 51046: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Ghosts (Phineas)

Pin 51412: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Ghosts (Gus)

Pin 74107: Celebrate Everyday! - Hitchhiking Ghosts

Pin 79712: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Pinbassador Inspirations 2007 Haunted Mansion

Interest me but I dunno if I have anything to trade for them. ^_^;

Ah thank you for telling me! I just bought it! So happy; I've been looking for that one for a while now! ^_^ Yay Ezra!

As for trading;

Pin 51046: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Ghosts (Phineas)

Pin 51412: WDW - Hidden Mickey Collection - Ghosts (Gus)

Pin 74107: Celebrate Everyday! - Hitchhiking Ghosts

Pin 79712: DLR - Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary - Decade of Magical Trades - Pinbassador Inspirations 2007 Haunted Mansion

Interest me but I dunno if I have anything to trade for them. ^_^;
YAY! I'm so glad you got it! :D And as far as the pins go I think I'm gonna have to keep those pins. I'm sorry. If I ever see those for a good price though I will certainly make sure to tell you! :wiggle:

Welcome to the forum seems like you are already have alot of fun already!! I started seriously collecting in December 2011 when I went to WDW.

You're so lucky! O_O I'd love to visit again, its been such a long time. Things have changed a lot since when I was there. I so want to go on the Mansion again; and keep riding it until I get Ezra as my hitchhiking ghost! XD I can't even remember which hitchhiker I got before.

You're so lucky! O_O I'd love to visit again, its been such a long time. Things have changed a lot since when I was there. I so want to go on the Mansion again; and keep riding it until I get Ezra as my hitchhiking ghost! XD I can't even remember which hitchhiker I got before.

I haven't been to Disney since I was little and now for my birthday this year we get to go back! :D I'm really excited!

Ah, I always assume if people live near the parks they visit often. ^_^; I hope you enjoy your visit! Make sure to ride the Haunted Mansion. XD I might be going to Disneyland Paris this year... maybe, unsure at the moment but I'm very excited if we do get to go. Phantom Manor is one of my favourites too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back