• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

hooksdarkswan

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there everyone! My name is Whitney. It's been a dream of mine to get into Disney pin collecting since I was younger, and now that I've graduated college and landed my first full-time job, I feel like I am finally in a position to do so! Going to Disneyland or Disneyworld is another lifetime dream of mine, getting able to really trade pins in person would be incredible. Hopefully someday! :3

My favorite Disney movie of all is Alice in Wonderland, and that's where I want to focus my collection. I've already started my first pin board and have a few pins already, not many, but it's a start! I am so very excited to be a part of a community where I can share this passion and adventure that I'm so very excited to begin with other Disney fans.

Thank you all very much and Happy Easter!

Hello and welcome! We have a few Alice collectors in this crowd. I think you'll find the forum and hobby both very exciting! Happy Easter and good luck with your hunt (eggs and pins hah!)!

Welcome to DPF, it's nice to meet you! :D

You are in very good company when it comes to Alice collectors, good luck with your collections! ^_^

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back