• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Dragon Princess

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

I just joined. I've been trading for a while but I'm trying to better learn the difference between junk and treasure.
I'm usually looking for Dragons! (and the odd lion, star wars, pirates thing for the hubby).

I found the site while trying to learn about a pin I found on ebay (I think it turned out to be real!).

Sadly cause I'm in Dallas TX I don't get to the parks much but I'll be in Disneyland (my favorite) this november!

Nice to meet you all!
Sarah
DragonPrincess

Hi and welcome to DPF, Sarah!

I'm a bit of a dragon fan myself too! ;) :fig: ;) Which pin did you find on eBay? Was it a dragon???

Hope you have a GREAT time in Disneyland this November!

Welcome! I'm over in Fort Worth! We should work out some trades. I love Dragons, Jungle Cruise, Robin Hood, Yzma, and Tsum Tsum series. This is a great resource for those of us stuck far away from the parks!

Welcome to the forums! There are some awesome dragon pins out there, and dragons are an awesome thing to collect. (There are also some cool dragon pins that Universal Orlando puts out as part of Harry Potter World, though technically this isn't the forum to discuss those pins :rolleyes:) Look forward to seeing your collection one day!

Hi and Welcome from another member who lives nowhere near a Diz park (insert sad face). I have to get my fix by visiting this board....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back