• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!
This is my room at hotel new york at DLRP :) look towards the back of the room :)

2010_1031disney20100007.jpg

Last edited:
Love the eggs in the nest! ^

hidden-mickey-ears-disney.jpg

Three gears forming a Mickey Head as part of the scenery on the Big Thunder Mountain ride.

I came across this one NOW I've got to go back to see it for myself!!! Any excuse!

towerofterrormickeydoll_10316_788.jpg

Watch the pre-show video in the library; the little girl is holding a Mickey doll. Go to the ride and watch the little girl when they enter the twilight zone. She is still holding the Mickey doll in her left hand.

Another to look for on ToT (just read about this one myself today): on one of the elevator shafts, as you are aproaching the doors to the shaft itself, there is a HM in the twinkling lights as they come together right before the doors open. Definitely have to look for that one next time!

images

Wallpaper inside the Haunted Mansion.

dscn0046_92.jpg

Minnie Mouse's Chimney in Mickey's Toontown Fair - The front of the chimney outdoors includes three stones that form a classic Mickey. They are just left of where the roof and chimney meet.

Last edited:

In the Canadian pavilion at Epcot, there is a classic hidden Mickey near the top of one of the totem poles. It is the closest totem to the Trading Post entrance.

hidden-mickeys-norway-web.jpg

A painting in the pre-boarding area of Epcot's "Maelstrom" attraction. Notice that one of the standing Vikings in the boat is sporting a Mickey ear hat instead of a helmet. I love this one! :D

Back