• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!
^^Excellent^^

tsm_mickey_6957_7088.jpg

dscn1349_7088.jpg

Toy Story Mania - Exclamation Point Mickey - the dot in the exclamation point in "Circus Fun!" is a classic Mickey. You see this as you travel from the last game to the screen where they tally your score.

OMG i found one that EVERY british person should of seen!!!! Its on the 2 pound coin!!

Uk2pnd2000.jpg

I saw this today and i was like OMG how could I miss that!!

tokyo_bus_vent_5493.jpg

Tokyo Disney shuttle buses from the airport have Mickey-shaped handles like all the resort buses do, but look at the vent up in the top right.... it has a classic Mickey.

WDW Animal Kingdom:

sbconservationstation2.jpg

Just past the entrance to Conservation Station is a mural on the left wall. A side profile Mickey Head is hidden in the lower jaw of the hippopotamus.

The Great Movie Ride at Disney Hollywood Studios:

crw_5542_975.jpg

At the end of Gangster Alley, a silhouette of Mickey Mouse in side profile appears in the rightmost window, near the top of the "Chemical Company" building. It's to the rear left of your ride vehicle.

crushes_coaster_sign_paris_5468.jpg

DLP Walt Disney Studios Park - look at the center of this sign in the queue to Crush's Coaster... a tiny classic Mickey is in the center of the swirl.

0514081643.jpg

On the ground behind the "R" in "CALIFORNIA" outside of California Adventure.

Epcot - Mission Space:

20081012_014213_98.jpg

The ceiling of the gift shop sports this image. I hate to say, but I totally missed this one. Guess I was doing good just to see straight after that ride (@_@).

^^So that's where the Hidden Mickey pin came from!!!

dsc01688_9625.jpg

There is a snack stand across from the Toy Story Midway Mania attraction. If you look behind the counter, you can see a profile shot of mickey on the lower right of the huge popcorn box.

This one! Being a Hidden Mickey expert - LoL

pin75177

Pin 75177

dscn0369_4609.jpg

Near the back stage area in Japan, there is a bush in which a hole was carved out, and this classic HM rock formation is inside.

Oh wow! You are good, Chris! But I was asking about the pin with the pattern from the carpet pattern from the Wilderness Lodge (post #69). :)

Okay, back to the game:

Morocco Pavilion at Epcot:

hm112.jpg

At the rear of the pavilion, across from the entrance to Restaurant Marrakesh, two small Hidden Mickeys are in a mural on a rear wall of the character meet and greet room.

hm113.jpg

Oh wow. Well, one mystery unexpectedly solved, eh? :)

barrett_tokyo4.jpg

On a wall near the DisneySea Electric Railway station in the Port Discovery section is an "Aquatopia" poster with a tiny classic Mickey atop a water spout.

Back