• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hidden Mickeys!

Hidden Mickeys!
images

WDW - DTD - T-Rex restaurant: This HM can be spotted above the bar.

When the Celebrate Today parade comes, the float with Mickey and Minnie has a bobbin (spool) with ribbon tied around it. Beside the painted on streamers on the green ribbon, there are two small Mickey balloons next to each other.

dsc02762_9766.jpg

During the Welcome Aboard show on the Disney Magic, there is a scene with the moon. The moon is the face of Mickey, and the ears are formed by stars that are brighter than the rest. The stars are only visible for a few seconds.

dsc_0060_10490.jpg

Wilderness Lodge - Bear sign - on the right side of the entrance drive to the hotel, a full length Mickey Mouse is walking on top of the "Bear Crossing" sign

image000089_594.jpg

Main Street, U.S.A., Tony's Town Square Restaurant - Flower Mickey - three white flowers to the upper left on a bookshelf as you enter the main dining area from the entrance waiting area.

dsc02875_10546.jpg

dsc02874_10546.jpg

Tom Sawyer Island - Fort rifle roost HM - in Fort Langhorn, enter the middle Rifle Roost (as you stand at the entrance to the fort, it is the roost on the far right side). On a handrail towards the top of the tower, there is a Hidden Mickey created by a wood knot, an additional mark and an an impression in the wood. The impression is hard to see in the photo — it forms Mickey's right ear.

dsc03008_8847.jpg

dsc03001_8847.jpg

dsc03003_8847.jpg

dsc03006_8847.jpg

tomsawyerforthm_8847.jpg

^^Wow, that is a HIDDEN Mickey for sure. :D Good one!

WDW - Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort:
images

Mickey Head shaped end table next to an incredibly interesting wooden chair in the lobby.

Mickey's Country House - Hidden Pluto - in the screen separating visitors from Mickey's bedroom, the cutout in the metalwork is in the shape of Pluto.

dsc03202_10518.jpg

Mickey's Country House - Game Room Ribbon - carrying on there theme!

In the room with the ping pong table, a blue 1st place ribbon with a classic Mickey shape is on one of the shelves.
dsc03210_10568.jpg

dsc03216_10568.jpg

dsc03215_10568.jpg

^^Another good one! I like the ones that are not so obvious. Where you really have to look to see it. :D

A serendipitous moment for one Disney vacationer:
Hidden+Mickey.JPG

It’s not the Virgin Mary on toast that I can sell on E-bay for $28,000 but the Disney Magic is so prevalent in the Orlando area that Hidden Mickeys appear everywhere! Even in splats from an individual creamer for a cup of tea. This happened while I was fixing my cup of tea right before a workshop and I was so tickled at seeing the good omen of Mickey Mouse ears that I had to run out to the car to get my camera.

DCA - WD Imagineering Blue Sky Cellar:
CA43A.jpg

Inside of the Blue Sky Cellar there is a nice Hidden Mickey on the desk with maps, drawings, alarm clock, and painting supplies. If you look in between the alarm clock and the coffee mug you will see a painting easel. The back color paint on the easel forms a black classic Hidden Mickey.

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh - Entrance vegetables HM- in Rabbit's Garden in the new entry area to the Winnie the Pooh ride, there is a classic Hidden Mickey made up of a head of lettuce and 2 tomatoes.

dsc03127_10502.jpg

Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress - in the first scene where the daughter is getting ready for the evening (on Valentine's Day), there is a Mickey made of cloth that decorates the top of the mirror.

dsc03293_7090.jpg

hidden_mickey_7090_7090.jpg

Back