• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Higitus figitus... Zap-tastic amazingness

ZAPPED! Higitus figitus... Zap-tastic amazingness

Counselor

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Over the last year my buddy and fellow SITS fan Merlin have been waging a bit of a wizards duel around grail pins and general comradiere. The other day the bearded dragon one upped me and sent this package of fun to mostly my daughter. Yeah there were pins in it for me but they paled in comparison to the awesome factor in what he did for her.

Back around Thanksgiving I sent a grail zap with a pic she made for him of a handprint turkey dressed like Jasmine, complete with belly button. He just sent her, Jasmine and Alladin signed handprints ready for outfitting as Jasmine and Alladin. Wish they were done so I could post the completed pics here but the effort and fun... Means a lot to that little six year old bundle of fun. THANKS!!

c7966faa87db5c6cd228a14e834c6b0d.jpg

1cd5ba7a547c3f48c8822c4f57778196.jpg

Also in the package were a couple very cool prints from the garden festival.

97ac3b2ac7ad96cc29ef1eb09320afba.jpg

And of course the pin I bought for my budding Ray collection and the very cool and very purply Mim zap pin :) which was zapped to me by Merlin but through also through Newlyaddicted so thank you both!!

49e737c872c69bb4de266ce5b994525f.jpg

Such a wonderful RAK and zap! Will be sure to post pics of the completed hand turkeys :) Thanks Merlin!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back