• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya from Sam in Devon,UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya from Sam in Devon,UK

dorsetcandy

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hiya Everyone
Have finally got round to signing up for the forum,at the time Dizpins retired we were opening up a shop/moving house so didn't have the time for any forums/much trading now things are a bit more settled i'm hoping to get a bit more time to keep up to date with things.

Some of you will already know me as i was dorsetcandy over on Dizpins and have done many trades via Pinpics since becoming interested in pins in about June 2009,myself and my partner Colin have organised 2 pin meets in Devon,UK and are planning another for next year as he runs the bar at our local football club we have a nice sized venue which we can use as long as no football matches or functions.

Look forward to catching up with friends/making new ones

Sam :wavey:

Hi Sam!! Great to see you on these fantastic boards, hope you & Colin are doing well & good luck with the shop. We'll have to make a note of our possible pin meets for 2011!!

Speak to you soon, Chris x

Hi Sam!! Great to see you on these fantastic boards, hope you & Colin are doing well & good luck with the shop. We'll have to make a note of our possible pin meets for 2011!!

Speak to you soon, Chris x

Hi Chris
We are both fine thanks although kids a bit sniffly but no surprise there with the weather the way it is at the mo,so far i think the only actual meets with set dates in the UK next year are in Cardiff Disney store-Jan 30th 10am-Midday and Mousemeets which is Sat April 30th/Sun 1st May in Birmingham but there could be more as i've really not kept up with whats been going on in the pin community the last month or so but i aim to try and keep up to date a bit more from now on

Sam x

Hi Sam! :) Welcome to DPF -- hope you enjoy it here. Happy posting! :D

Hiya,thanks for the welcome just a shame i didn't make it over here sooner from the little i have seen so far it looks to be a great forum and sure i will enjoy catching up on whats going on and posting here :)

:stitch:Hi Sam-
About time...... Glad you liked your card and thanks for the message. Will reply later but having to use rubbish netbook as his highness is playing bejewelled on the laptop!!!!! it may be a while lol

:stitch:Hi Sam-
About time...... Glad you liked your card and thanks for the message. Will reply later but having to use rubbish netbook as his highness is playing bejewelled on the laptop!!!!! it may be a while lol

Hi Donna
Glad i finally have had the time to sign up,just hope i can keep up with what is going on now :) loved the card and the pin that was inside as got to take another pin off my wants list which is always good when i seem to add more than i take off on a regular basis will have more time to catch up on everything tomorrow/rest of the week as looks like Colin wants to watch Sorcerors apprentice in a minute and doubt i will be awake enough to sign back on later,running the shop/dealing with the children is really tiring at the moment with Xmas not long away always something to do

Hey Sam, glad to see you got to this forum, its the best pin forum i've ever been on (except Dizpins RIP)! Hope the shop is doing great and that the weather is holding, we have over 2 foot of snow and i hate it :( lol! I REALLY need to get down to your next pin meet and finally meet you...plus a few other pin maniacs.

Have fun on the forum!

hi sam glad you have finally signed up on here,it is so much better than dizpins.it sounds like you have your hands full at the mo with the move and the shop.hows the shop goin,mine is fairly slow at the moment

Hey Sam, glad to see you got to this forum, its the best pin forum i've ever been on (except Dizpins RIP)! Hope the shop is doing great and that the weather is holding, we have over 2 foot of snow and i hate it :( lol! I REALLY need to get down to your next pin meet and finally meet you...plus a few other pin maniacs.

Have fun on the forum!
Hi Sean
The shop is doing well considering it is so cold and not many ppl venturing out but luckily its more cold and icy than snow we only had one day the children couldn't be taken to school because of the weather,hope you and your family can make it to a meet next year as would be great to meet you after all the messaging/trades we have done,looking forward to being part of this forum :)

Hello, Sam, and welcome! Be sure to keep us updated with the pin meet you are organizing for next year! :D

Hiya,thanks for the welcome i will make sure i post about the meet on here when a date is arranged i will check to see if the others i know about are advertised too

hi sam glad you have finally signed up on here,it is so much better than dizpins.it sounds like you have your hands full at the mo with the move and the shop.hows the shop goin,mine is fairly slow at the moment

Hi Dax,wanted to join sooner but havn't had the time,the shop is going well considering we are new and people are still finding out about us/and the weather isn't helping as alot of people are not out and about with the ice/cold i'm keeping an eye out for the UK pins you need as we have a trading board in store and a few local people are showing an interest :)

Hey trouble!! Let me know when you're in the land of the living! I have 3 pins on your wants list x

Lol not sure i'm ever in the land of the living at the moment feel like the walking dead most of the time,but thats the joys of starting a business and moving home at the same time,let me know if i have any pins you would like to trade for as always like to take a few pins off my wants list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back