• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya from Sam in Devon,UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sam, glad to see you on the forum :) glad to read you and colin are good and the shop is doing ok as well. Hope to meet you in person at mousemeets if your going haha.

Hey Sam, glad to see you on the forum :) glad to read you and colin are good and the shop is doing ok as well. Hope to meet you in person at mousemeets if your going haha.

Hiya Danny been meaning to join for a while,fingers crossed we will make Mousemeets but not bought tickets yet as going to check out next years diary over Xmas and New Year and work out whats happening would love to go as 2days pin trading/chatting with friends face to face would be brilliant :)

Lol not sure i'm ever in the land of the living at the moment feel like the walking dead most of the time,but thats the joys of starting a business and moving home at the same time,let me know if i have any pins you would like to trade for as always like to take a few pins off my wants list

PM on it's way!

Hi Sue we must get round to meeting up somewhen seeing as we live so close,and we have a pin trading board in our shop if you happen to be in Ottery St Mary anytime :)

Sorry I didn't make it to the meet, migraine. My collegue Tamzin really enjoyed herself and was very impressed. I'll have to check out that pin board next time I'm over that way!

Sorry I didn't make it to the meet, migraine. My collegue Tamzin really enjoyed herself and was very impressed. I'll have to check out that pin board next time I'm over that way!

Was a shame you didn't make it but if anything like me you can't do anything with a migrane let alone concentrate on trading,was a real good turn out and i'm glad your collegue enjoyed herself we had the children there with us all day and they had a fantastic time and Rhianna was doing trades all on her own i was so proud :) we will definately hold another one next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back