• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya pals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya pals!

castawaycaycouple

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello there, everyone. I am Tory and my husband Thad is also a trader and collector. I have used PinPics in the past but I got very bored with it. I decided to go looking around for something better and so far this forum seems to be what I was looking for.

I have been collecting/trading since 2004 and Thad has been collecting/trading since 2008. I am not quite sure how many pins we have all-together. We have a lot but it is nothing compared to the collections I have seen!

Tory's Favorites to Collect:

Limited Editions
Maleficent
Cheshire Cat
Jessica Rabbit
Holiday/Event
Artist Signature/Edition
Rides/Attractions

Thad's Favorite to Collect:

Limited Edition
Rare/Old
Event
Stitch

Just a few things about us. We are 23 and both currently seniors in college. Tory is a photographer and an artist. Thad likes to play on, work on, and build computers. We both have lots of collecting hobbies, so we are never really bored. Tory has been to WDW 9 times and Thad has been twice. We have been happily married for two years. The last time we went to WDW was for our honeymoon. It was three days on the Disney Wonder cruise, and 7 days at Disney. We plan to be going back to WDW in Nov-Dec of 2012. Oh and Tory's Mom is a Disney travel agent.
I think I have said enough, haha!

P.S. UPDATE! Our PinPics is now almost completely updated. Still missing things here and there but it will certainly do for now.

Last edited:
Awesome! Welcome to the forum! Please feel free to reach out! I'm always up for a trade! So when you get situated with pinpics...drop me a line if you see something you like. Welcome again! So glad you joined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back