• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya Pin Collectors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya Pin Collectors

Miss Piggy

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Audrey and I went on a Disney World vacation over my Winter Holiday with my Mom and thought the pins were awesome. I love piggies and have been collecting plush piggies since I was a baby and my Mom got me them. So my favorite Disney/Muppet Pig is Miss Piggy mostly because she is so sassy and don't take any crap from anyone which kinda reminds me of myself. :) So while at Disney I looked for Miss Piggy pins and was bummed I didn't find any. I then recently found this site called PinPics and noticed that there are Miss Piggy pins out there. YEAH!!!!!! I signed up there and the forum, but the forum sucked so I then found this place. I am excited to learn about all things pins and start my adventure of collecting Miss Piggy pins. Of course being only 14 years old and not having much money at all except for babysitting a little bit and allowance I can't go out and purchase the whole Miss Piggy Pin Farm right off the bat which sucks. It still should be fun though.

Last edited:
Welcome to the DPF Community!
Great job on picking one thing to collect...I made the mistake of have a ton when I first started and it was hectic and expensive!
Good luck with Miss Piggy! :)

Annakin McG :)

I have a pin with miss piggy in it.

pin437th200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back