• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hiya!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya!

Hope Princess

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi everyone! I'm new to pin trading! I started this year after taking a Disney cruise. So far I have a small collection, but I'm hoping to expand it :). Just wanted to say hi, can't wait to make friends with you all!

Hello, welcome to DPF it's nice to meet you! :D

I hope you had fun on your cruise, do you have a favorite Disney character/movie? ^_^

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Oh it's nice to meet you too! Hmm.. my fave Disney movies are Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, and Beauty and the Beast. My favorite characters are the Fab Five, anything from Star Wars, Stitch, and Winnie the Pooh.

:wavey: Welcome. I have a pooh collection that I'm hoping to trade. If you have time, my pinpic is: wingamy. Happy New Year

Hi and welcome to the forum:) Were you on an American Girl forum awhile back, by any chance? I used to have an online friend that had the same username you do but lost contact with her, and I'm just curious, lol:p

Thank you all for all the replies! Also I was not on American Girl forum for the person who asked, but I did collect a few of them :) Also I was on the Star Wars Day at Sea cruise for those interested. Thank you all for welcoming into this fun community!!!

Hello and welcome! How was the Star Wars Day at Sea cruise?

We haven't been on a Disney cruise but they sound tempting!

Thank you all for all the replies! Also I was not on American Girl forum for the person who asked, but I did collect a few of them :) Also I was on the Star Wars Day at Sea cruise for those interested. Thank you all for welcoming into this fun community!!!
Oh, okay:) Sorry for the weird question:p Cool that you did collect a few, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back