• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Hmmmm....Swedish Candy ... is there anything it can't do??

ZAPPED! Hmmmm....Swedish Candy ... is there anything it can't do??

HandA

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
I came home from work last week to another empty mailbox ... strange ... but then I noticed a BIG OL' box on the front porch! I get all excited like Jo Jo, the Indian Circus Boy!

I check out the box and see that it is from none other than our friends, Elin and Anders!! Strange though ... we traded for two pins ... just two! And here I have a huge ol' box??? :dunno:

I open it up to find Swedish Candy out the wazoo!! Oh Boy ... Oh Boy ... Oh Boy!! :yum:

IMG_20131214_104131_057_zps3033a68e.jpg

:bowdown::hug:

Let's just say ... the candy was a hit!! Even HandB got involved (and no, DaWny, she didn't piss herself :suspect:)

07087221-6ac6-4976-bba7-cfb76727b3de_zps4838304c.jpg
79046e48-6057-4ac2-885d-547ebb07450b_zpsa408e83b.jpg

I made Aiden try to read the packages before he could eat anything and man do I wish I had the video rolling on that one. I dropped the ball :cry:, but it was hilarious!

We weren't paying attention and before we knew it, Aiden had already gone through about half of that candy!! Now ... all of a sudden, he was doing his best Jo Jo, the Indian Circus Boy, impersonation!

:lol:

Not only did we get some great Candy, but we got zapped as well!!! :hsd::hsd::hsd:
HandB got this really cute and rare Genie and Hannah got the Jerry Leigh Rapunzel!!!!

5e0f89a9-1405-471a-a066-c615e7660da5_zpsfd7c6f45.jpg

Oh ... and the trade, you ask???

IMG_20131214_104251_782_zpsa3045564.jpg
Boom! :eek2::eek2::eek2:

Can't thank y'all enough! It's great having friends as awesome as y'all. We can't wait til our trip next year either ... it'll be here before you know it!

Glad you liked it. Ida and Alva was looking through every chocolate bar in the store to find one that had both Ariel and Belle on it because they knew Hanna likes them both. :)

Glad you liked the pins too :)

Back