• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Hola Pin Traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Pin Traders!

emmeliamy17

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd introduce myself
College student, from the Bay Area, had an annual pass Still need my Disney fix. Have been trading for a little over a year. Joined to meet some new people and to trade some pins :)

Hi there. I'm new to the hobby but I love it! And the people on this forum have been really great and friendly.

Hi and welcome to DPF. I took a look at your pinpics trades list and found a pin that I have on my wants list that I would like to trade for. I also have a few pins on my trades list that you want.
Here is the pin from your trades list:
pin57229th200

Pin 57229 Sleeping Beauty Castle - Mickey Mouse - Diorama

Please let me know if you would like to trade for any of the pins that I have for trade from your wants list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back