• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOO much for my Sally pin! Unfortunately I can't take a pic of the pin right now, but it is this pin:
pin33158

Thank you!!!!

I bought the 8 pin MSEP set from GhostTrains and included in the package were 5 extra pins that are probably among my most wanted collections (5 more down!):

pin48655th72
pin48656th72
pin48657th72
pin48659th72
pin48661th72

Just amazing!!! Was so excited when I saw them in the mail! Thanks!!

Yay, you got the sally pin.
I am always worried when trading a pin and having one sent to someone else. Glad it arrived safely and you like it.

I am glad you like your pins nicholas, but i cant take all the credit. Garret got me those pins so i just passed the kindness along.(and the price) lol

Happy trades
Kirk

Once again I wanted to say thank you~! After a while I realized I never did post a picture of the frame :facepalm:, so here it is~! It's not super fancy but I love the way it looks~ :D Yay for shadow boxes!

p1210438.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back