• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiday Pin give away! DONT LOOK IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW!
Haha, just saw the rhymes right now, but I love this kind of brainteaser. :)

Me too, plus it's helping me pass the time while my Mom's Christmas present finishes rendering! Hooray multitasking!!

But no, seriously, it has to be jkhogon. PIRATES AND COLORS.

ok, so everyone else is guessing based on the pirate request. but I was noticing the Capitalized letters that shouldnt be capitalized. Granted i still came up blank for a name... maybe someone else can figure it out.

A, N, H.

Also maybe just a typo but he spelled and, "ane"

Okay,

lets see if this one is harder! MUAHahahahahahahahahahahaha.

" A season of giving, A seasoN of pins!
Traded or purchased,it dangles ane spins
joy that it gives, when a thick package arrives
A smile or a giggle, just this one cHanges lives
covered with colors,and so savy to boot
my pin is amazing! but i spent all my loot"

good luck kiddies!

It's definitely cool to hear people's stories about certain pins! It's definitely tough to pick one pin that is most wanted, I'm torn between these 2. They are both sleeping beauty, it's my mom's favourite movie and she definitely passed it on to me. I have lots of good memories of playing with a mini pink sleeping beauty castle when I was younger, watching it with my sister and my mom. Even now when my sister and I need a secret password for something, it's sleeping beauty. And it's so much fun that anytime I get something sleeping beauty related I go to my mom's and show it to her :D

The large one just looks amazing and captures an important part of the story!
Pin 47564: Disney Auctions - Sleeping Beauty with Spinning Wheel and Fairies

And this medallion is just really, really pretty! :)
Pin 79126: DisneyStore.com - Pearl Medallion Princess (Aurora)

I love the Pearl Medallion pins, don't own any but they are nice!

I saw both of those things and couldn't come up with anything from them. I just assumed they were mistakes, but who knows.

ok, so everyone else is guessing based on the pirate request. but I was noticing the Capitalized letters that shouldnt be capitalized. Granted i still came up blank for a name... maybe someone else can figure it out.

A, N, H.

Also maybe just a typo but he spelled and, "ane"

Oh so many good guesses but i said this one would be harder.
you just have to find the right Word.
no its not JKHOGAN but keep Searching.

id give a hint but im running low on shipping funds lolololol

this is such a good thread! gosh im rubbish at riddles. if i had more money ( or more pins) id do this. you guys are so nice!

i didnt read that karl wrote, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww silly thing.

since he was so wonderfully nice about me ill share my story about him

He's the kindest man i've ever met. He came to visit me everyday for 6 weeks with my mum for an hour each way to see me for an hour when i was hospitalized for my illness. He treats me a million times better then i deserve. AND in our first year of dating he wisked me away to disneyland paris where i started re-collecting pins. Karl caught the bug a year or so after when he bought a goofy bottle cap pin and since then he's found his love for Aurora and Phillip pins, alongside Black Cauldron and Sword in the Stone. But throughout our amazing time trading on DPF, he will always choose something to make me happy. so for the man that makes me feel like a princess.... i would love for him to get his grails

Pin 59870: DisneyShopping.com - Dance Series - Briar Rose & Forest Friends
Pin 39828: Disney Auctions -- Sleeping Beauty Cast (Jumbo)

we dont expect to win, i dont, he doesnt. there are so many deserving people whos who world would be made with this honour

i just wanted to share

I wanna playyyy!!! I'm gonna guess crushedbubbles because of the colorful pins they posted.

I also wanted to share my story.

My ultimate grail pin is the Swarovski Mary Poppins umbrella... I'll probably never get this though.

So my other pins that I'd like is the Fab Four (dressed in Wizard of Oz clothing) and pretty much anything Alice.

Here's the reason:

When I was a little girl, I was the "fat kid" in class... everyone teased me and I had very few friends. When I would come home from school, I would go hang out with one of my "best friends": Either Alice, Dorothy, or Lucy (I Love Lucy). These girls/woman were always there to make me laugh and remind me that I wasn't alone. Even though I've grown up now and I have learned to love myself, these three gals hold a special place in my heart.

Hope that didn't sound like to "down" of a story... I just thought I'd share.

Kirk, I'm new to the forum, and I've never met you... but your generosity is awesome and I adore your poems. Nice to meet you ;)

I wanna playyyy!!! I'm gonna guess crushedbubbles because of the colorful pins they posted.

I also wanted to share my story.

My ultimate grail pin is the Swarovski Mary Poppins umbrella... I'll probably never get this though.

So my other pins that I'd like is the Fab Four (dressed in Wizard of Oz clothing) and pretty much anything Alice.

Here's the reason:

When I was a little girl, I was the "fat kid" in class... everyone teased me and I had very few friends. When I would come home from school, I would go hang out with one of my "best friends": Either Alice, Dorothy, or Lucy (I Love Lucy). These girls/woman were always there to make me laugh and remind me that I wasn't alone. Even though I've grown up now and I have learned to love myself, these three gals hold a special place in my heart.

Hope that didn't sound like to "down" of a story... I just thought I'd share.

Kirk, I'm new to the forum, and I've never met you... but your generosity is awesome and I adore your poems. Nice to meet you ;)

WELCOME!

I was the fat kid too. i was so fat that i had to wear sweat pants to school from 3rd to 6th grade. being the fat kid in my opinoin was the best thing to happen. because now i am a very nice person and with knowing how it feels to be left out and teased i have become a better person from it. Plus i really like food! lol

Nice try Siberiaya, you cant just name everyone. but still not the right answer! hehehehe.

The answer was hard to find but it was right there. nothing to do with the words but the letters!

Kris(psychopixie was the closest with the capital letters.

The second hint was the next post where i said to keep Searching the Words (as in word search)

the capital N was the first letter and if you looked at it as a word search you would have seen N E K O V
spelled down through the riddle.

I will make the next one easier. MaY bE??!!

Nevermind, just saw the answer. Dang that was a hard one. Thought maybe it was the letters but after I didn't find anything, I gave up on that avenue pretty quickly :)

Last edited:
All day I've been watching this thread with great care,
At my iPhone and computer screen I do stare!
It's amazing to witness generosity and joy
That comes from my new favorite half-jewish boy!
I'm new to the forums and learning that pins
Sent selflessly from around the world bring wide grins.
I'm thankful for fairy dust and even villains too
That have helped me meet and connect with all of you!

<3
Awe I loved your rhyme its great and really sweet too :)

Here we go Aigan,

Who is this man, shiping these pins,
to all the ohana, just to see grins
those big eyes, wenh the pin arrives
makes each of us tink, holiday spirit thrives
Ill be aRound if all goe by plan
so read between the lines, scrutinize and scaN.....

Dont be misled by false hints. i think you will get this if you.......think

one guess each to win! but im out of shipping funds so you get no pin

Here we go Aigan,

Who is this man, shiping these pins,
those big eyes, wenh the pin arrives
makes each of us tink, holiday spirit thrives
Ill be aRound if all goe by plan

Dont be misled by false hints. i think you will get this if you.......think

one guess each to win! but im out of shipping funds so you get no pin

At first my instict was 5titch. but the tink thing threw me off.

so, misspelled words and letters.
again: gai
shipping: P
when: hen
think: h
aRound: R
goes: s
scaN: n
yet at the same time you say ignore false hints and to Think. but think in the poem is Tink. so who asked for a tink pin? or has tink in their name?

screw it. heres my guess: ME! lol:rofl:

another hard one huh!

Here we go Aigan,(mixed up letters)

Who is this man,
ship(a ship)ing these pins,
those
big eyes( what big eyes you have), wenh(mixed up letters) the pin arrives
makes each of us
tink(tinkerbell on pin), holiday spirit thrives
Ill be a
Round(round pin) if all goe(oops my mistake lol) by plan

that should make it verrrrrry easy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back