Hollies Package of Happiness Game not 1 BUT 2 WINNERS!

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by fireheadfred, Jan 14, 2013.

1. fireheadfred

fireheadfred RedBaron &Girl with magic hair

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

oh my darling im so pleased you like her!!!! and that she arrived safe and sound! im so happy that it made you happy, your such a cutie pie and it means so much that you like it :) you shared a great story that made me happy to read so you NEEDED something to make you happy

BIG SQUEEZE!

2. MMiano

MMiano Princess Mmiano

Rating - 100%
    49   0   0

Oh Hollie!!!! She's beautiful!!!! What size is she??? I want to get a nice frame for her. She's my favorite princess. :)

3. LaLaLaaana

LaLaLaaana Member

Rating - 90%
    9   1   0

You are soooo talented!!!!!

4. bleuorchid21

bleuorchid21 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I am sick and too lazy to post a picture at the moment, but I received a lovely drawing of Tick Tock :) Very interested to try the Cadbury Buttons since we have Cadbury here in Canada but I have never heard of these before.

5. bleuorchid21

bleuorchid21 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tried the Buttons and they were quite good (like Cadbury chocolate). The Quality Street toffee finger was also quite nice as was the round caramel (reminds me of Mackintosh toffee we have here in Canada). However, I couldn't eat the sweet in the blue wrapper since it is coconut (and I hate coconut), lol :)

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  6. lost-sun-princess

lost-sun-princess a princess worth waiting for

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

HOLLIE!! Did you hear me shriek, angel?! Cause I totally did when I opened my package tonight! (Also, fantastic timing with the note you left on my profile, it totally arrived tonight, how funny is that?!)

I. Love. My. Artwork. Like... it's stunning. Your artwork is so beautiful online, but seeing it in person with all of the little details... it's amazing. You're so talented and so thoughtful. I love it.

Oh, and Cadbury chocolates? Totally my ultimate candy weakness. It's one of the things I miss the most about living in Europe. Thank you, you brought me a little piece of one of my favorite homes. <3

Here it is! Commence the "ooo" and "aaaah"-ing!!

[​IMG]

(Pardon the BT in the picture, I also got that in the mail today and am posting this picture in the "MAIL DAYS" thread, too. Thanks, Karin, for the BT!)

[​IMG]

This picture is the background on my phone now. <3 I love love love it. Thank you, Hollie. You bring so much joy to eveyone here, and when ever I get stressed or frustrated or am just not feeling myself, I will always have this picture to make me happy again!! Thank you, love!! I'm so lucky to have you as a friend.

7. fireheadfred

fireheadfred RedBaron &Girl with magic hair

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

I WONDERED WJAT WOKE ME heeeheeeheee.

im so pleased you love it!!!!it came to me and i thought. perfect. im humbled its your background sweet pea <3

im so happy its gone to a home where it can be loved :)

thank you for your loveness!

and yay i didnt know you lived over here!? well. im so happy you like buttons! now i know your weakness AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

congratulations on the beloved tales <3

8. lost-sun-princess

lost-sun-princess a princess worth waiting for

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0

You're one in a million, sweetheart. Thanks again!! I think we're off to get a frame for it today! <3

I didn't live in the UK, I lived in the Netherlands for a little while, in Begen County. I spent a lot of time in France and the UK, though, so it became a big part of me. I miss Europe every. single. day. Dan has a lot of family in Germany, so we'll likely be headed back out there in the next few years. <3

Sorry to wake you up with my shrieking, hahaha!! :)