• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Good Friend Batman zap from jrdsnmom

ZAPPED! Holy Good Friend Batman zap from jrdsnmom

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
first i cant say enough about Janice (jrdsmom) we started trading via pinpics, then emailing little things, then email big things, sharing our stories, lives and pins. Then i told her about DPF and i just think she is one of those steller additions to this community. THEN i flew out to cali and met her in person and her yummy son TWICE. First we all shared a PTD at DSF and had a great time and next visit we spent a wonderul day at Reagan Library seeing the Walt Disney exhibit and brunch and she is just so fun and easy to be around....i am so lucky to consider her a friend.

So today i get this sweeet *** pin in the mail. Knowing my passion for Robin Hood and how few pins there are, she sent me this pin --and no pic does this justice cause its pretty big and very shiny and sparkly

pin94855
i thought the characters were inside and they are happily outside!

Nice zap... she got me too I won her drawing and she got me this pin
pin94855
then she zapped me with these two Pin 95197: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Daisy #2 - GWP Pin 94974: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Abu #1 - GWP

Awe you guys, Sniff, Sniff, Hugs!
tumblr_m4vmbd9wO41qj3ir1.gif

Lots of love back at ya, you are a blast to be around Dawny! I hope im off for your B-Day I so wanna hang again!

Lots of love to all of you, everyone I've met has been such a Joy!

Gotta love Janice! She become one of my best friends on here and think the world of her and Jordan! Hope to meet them t o :)
Congrats Dawny, that pin will look stunning between your others :D

WOW! Congrats Dawny! I know you really, really wanted this pin! I am very, happy for you!! :hsd: You are such a sweetie! I hope we get to meet up sometime soon ... still holding out to make it to SoCal in April!!

And a BIG HIGH 5 to Janice!! :rock:Thanks for keeping the Magic alive and spreading sunshine all over the pin world!!

Take care everyone! *bjr

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH me n janice for my birthday woo hoo........we will have to stir up some trouble cause it sthe big 45!!! hell they are all big. Blessed in everyway. Lets just say a mere 5 year ago i cried everyday...was in--trapped- in a super bad relationship with a person who was horrible to be around. Lost all my friends slowly cause of him, then the vrbal abuse turned physical and physical with my sons AND I GOT IT TOGETHER and bagged his crap and literally and left it on the curb. bla bla bla, turned my brain around, cried alot and then poof my life changed totally. all my old friends back in my life, an incredible man who is the ****....my house has harmony, love, laughs AND THEN I FOUND PINS!

Ok i got off track. Just feeling very happy and thats still new to me and now I'll see Janice and i am having lunch with Li--starry solo-who is so wonderful--not too shabby for dawny! Barbara Jean YES we shall keep talking about April, i have to email docfish and iron stuff out.....

Back