• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Holy Smokes, Batman! ENG Zapped by Merlin!

ZAPPED! Holy Smokes, Batman! ENG Zapped by Merlin!

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
So a few days ago, Merlin sent me a message with tracking for my "new Emperor's New Groove pin." I had ordered a Lunchtime Tales ENG pin from him and just assumed that he had created a label or something and was giving me a heads up - for a pin that hasn't been released yet. So, silly me, I respond, "Great! Thanks!" (Or something very similar, I don't even remember.) And go along my merry way.

So today, I get pin mail. One LBE was from Merlin. Now I'm totally confused as the Lunchbox pins haven't been released yet.
giphy.gif

Then the wheels start turning and I start to wonder... what if it's the ENG cluster? But no... It couldn't be. That's just too much.

I open the LBE and
200w.webp

I can't believe it! It IS the ENG cluster! It's Kronk! and Chicha! On the same pin! And I'm holding it. In my hand!

Of course, this must be a mistake because, what the what?! So I start typing a message asking, "Are you sure you meant to send this to me?"
giphy.gif

Then I pause and flip over the card to find this:

"It was a personal mission to make sure you got this pin. The universe was out of balance until then. ;P - Merlin"

Well,
giphy.gif

It WAS meant for me! You guys! I'm seriously happy dancing around my house. My kids think I'm crazy but I don't care!
200w.webp

Merlin, thank you so much for thinking of me! I am floored by your generosity and kindness. You are one in a million!

giphy.gif

Back