Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

My Dear Friends,

I am so very pleased to invite all of you to a special showing of Fantasmic. What will make this evening’s performance so special is that this will be Walt Disney World’s first use of the highly successful Glow With the Show technology that has been so popular with World of Color. It will be quite some time before the ears become part of the show here in the Studios, or any other Walt Disney World parks, for that matter. This is just a preview for a very select group of guests to give our Imagineers a chance to see how the ears will work with Fantasmic before it even opens at Disneyland so they can sort out any technical glitches and I am very honored and excited to be able to invite you to be part of this evening. Naturally you, along with all attendees, will be provided with a pair of Glow With the Show ears for you to keep as a souvenir of this wonderful evening.

As you will be attending the last show of the evening, I will be hosting a dessert reception for you along with the full cast following the performance. Since we expect the evening will end quite late, hotel arrangements have been made for you over at Boardwalk’s Innkeeper’s Club. For my dear friend Dory, my master Yensid and I have conjured up a magically levitating saltwater fishbowl so you will be able to attend. Simply think of the direction you want to go, and the fishbowl will float there - just like walking. There's no reason for you to miss this special event just because you live in the ocean. I look forward to seeing all of you following the show. After all, we’re all part of the Magic.

As always, your friend,
    Mickey Mouse

The 48 hour check in period starts now. During this time, read the letter, arrive, get checked into the Boardwalk (you are concierge level guests, so you will be greeted by a cast member at the front of the hotel, taken up to a small desk on the 4th floor, given your room key, and then taken to your room), and then arrive at Fantasmic for the show to begin. The end of the check in period will coincide with the start of the show; anyone who hasn't checked in at that time will become a VIP Detective.

Check in period start time: 19 August @ 2.05 pm PST, 5.05 pm EST, 10.05 pm GMT, 20 August @ 6.05 am Tokyo
    Check in period end time: 21 August @ 2.05 pm PST, 5.05 pm EST, 10.05 pm GMT, 22 August @ 6.05 am Tokyo

OOC: I realise that the Glow With the Show has not reached WDW - and probably will not for some time. I'm taking creative license with an announcement that has been made for a DLR show as a reason to invite guests to see a showing of Fantasmic. Just go with it, please.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2012
  2. TheGrimGrinner

TheGrimGrinner Mortals pay a token fee DPF Charter Member

Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0

Anton is going through what many would call "fan" mail (AKA complaint letters) when he comes across an auspicious media invite. He opens it and reads it through seeing that a new event is planned for the Disney Parks in Florida. As an elite critic, he is inclined to attend and immediately calls for his private jet to gas up and get ready to leave for Florida.

3. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

While returning from Hula practice with Lilo, Lilo and Stitch happen upon the mail man at their mailbox dropping off their mail.
    Stitch hastily grabs the mail, while Lilo apologizes for his behavior. They make their way to the house and begin to go through the mail.
    Stitch notices a letter addressed to him, which is unusual seeing that most mail for him comes from the Galactic Federation.
    Upon opening his letter, he is excited to see the good news, a special invitation light show! He wonders if it would be anything like the Luau's that David performs at.
    Without hesitation, he rushes to tell Lilo and news, and begins to pack his bag for a "magical" trip!

OOC: Excited to see how this plays out :)
    Thanks again Stef :D
    And Lilo will only be here til Stitch leaves :p

4. mcedes

mcedes Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

J. Worthington Foulfellow was spying on Anton and happened to overhear him reading the invitation out loud...He thought to himself hmmm sounds like a great place to con *grumble grumble* I mean meet new wonderful people. He then sneaks Antons invitation and forges one for himself and heads to Antons jet to hide in the cargo area for a ride to Florida

5. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

[​IMG]Diablo perches on Maleficent's shoulder as she reads the invitation letter with a small sound of disgust. "As if I haven't anything better to do!"

Diablo cocks his head. "Caw?"

"Oh very well, you may go if you wish. It'll be a relief to have you out of my horns for a while." Maleficent folds the letter into a small packet and ties it to Diablo's leg. He flies off excitedly to the hotel and perches on the concierge desk, holding a leg out and cawing politely.

"Ah yes," says the concierge, reading the letter, "we've been expecting you. We were hoping to see your lovely Mistress of all Evil as well?"

Diablo shrugs. "Caw..."

"Ah well. Perhaps another time. Do give her our compliments when you return home, and, er... please let her know she is most certainly invited to stay with us any time. Please."

Diablo replies with a caw that might be a laugh. The concierge looks a little discomfited, but politely leads Diablo to a small room on an upper floor, thoughtfully opens a window for his entry and exit, and shows him the television menu system, where he can use the remote to call room service or the front desk and select from a menu of choices for anything he needs. Diablo hops about, checking out the room; he won't need the bed, but it has a good headboard to perch on, and the fruit basket has lots of grapes, which are almost as good as eyeballs. Diablo makes a pleased clockwork sound, dismissing the concierge, and decides on a rest and a snack before the show.

*OOC: This is the only time I'll use Maleficent; I hope it's alright. I just thought it would be a funny way to start. :)

6. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

Kida receives Mickey's letter while eating breakfast with Milo. Out of excitement, she drops her plate causing Milo to have a panic attic. She tells him that she's going to Walt Disney World to see Fantasmic with Mickey and some of her friends. She packs her bags and heads to the airport on her Ketak.

7. mojoscout

mojoscout Jr. Goon

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

While attending to her deuties as princess Ariel hears a loud bang on the window behind her... It was Scuttle. Ariel had gotten used to this as it was scuttles way of letting her know the mail had come. Ariel opended the window and gave him a pat on the head, grabs her mail and tells him "scuttle we have a door you know" "I know kido!" scuttles yells while flying away. Ariel giggled as she opened the letter. "Oh oh my... this is wonderful!" "fantasmic... glow withe the show!" Ariel runs out of the room with max following her to go pack a bag!!

[​IMG][/IMG]

8. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle had just finished giving Phillipe some food and water after a refreshing ride when she noticed the mail carrier leaving the castle. Upon retrieving the mail and sifting through the mundane letters and announcements, she noticed an envelope addressed to her. She smiled at seeing Mickey Mouse's cheery invitation. And what an invitation! Fantasmic! was her and her lovely prince's favorite show and she always looked forward to seeing it.

A shame he's away on business," she thought to herself pensively. She sorely missed his company, and she didn't much care for Walt Disney World outings all on her own.

... Then again, it could be fun, having an adventure all on her own...

She quickly picked up the phone and dialed for Maurice.

"Papa?" she said, smiling at hearing his voice. "How would you like the castle all to yourself for the weekend?"

OOC: Yay! So excited to be able to play this time around! :)

9. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

* Scar finally reaches his home away from home in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. Being a member of the Kilimanjaro club does have it's perks. Also being a member of a Royal Family guarantees that he always has the Royal Asante Presidential Suite. After sleeping in a hospital bed and being fed through tubes the last few months, luxury is a welcome change. He really appreciates Ursula's help getting back to a life fitting a king. He was a bit sad that she had some things to take care of back Under the Sea. Something to do with a pesky mermaid named...ohhh what was her name again....Scar can't seem to remember. Aried, Leriel,...Oh yeah Larry. He really hopes his memory starts to come back soon.*

*As Scar enters the suite he sees a ton of mail stacked neatly on the table. Looking at it he sees that most of it are Get Well cards and letters wishing him well. He also sees a postcard....On it is written... THIS IS NOT OVER---Mushu. Scar isn't sure who Mushu is or what is not over so he just drops the card in the trash can. On the bottom of the stack is an envelope. It is sealed with a golden crest with two letter Ms. Opening it with a sharp claw Scar reads.....*

My Dear Friends,

I am so very pleased to invite all of you to a special showing of Fantasmic. What will make this evening’s performance so special is that this will be Walt Disney World’s first use of the highly successful Glow With the Show technology that has been so popular with World of Color. It will be quite some time before the ears become part of the show here in the Studios, or any other Walt Disney World parks, for that matter. This is just a preview for a very select group of guests to give our Imagineers a chance to see how the ears will work with Fantasmic before it even opens at Disneyland so they can sort out any technical glitches and I am very honored and excited to be able to invite you to be part of this evening. Naturally you, along with all attendees, will be provided with a pair of Glow With the Show ears for you to keep as a souvenir of this wonderful evening.

As you will be attending the last show of the evening, I will be hosting a dessert reception for you along with the full cast following the performance. Since we expect the evening will end quite late, hotel arrangements have been made for you over at Boardwalk’s Innkeeper’s Club. For my dear friend Dory, my master Yensid and I have conjured up a magically levitating saltwater fishbowl so you will be able to attend. Simply think of the direction you want to go, and the fishbowl will float there - just like walking. There's no reason for you to miss this special event just because you live in the ocean. I look forward to seeing all of you following the show. After all, we’re all part of the Magic.

As always, your friend,
    Mickey Mouse

*Scar thinks to himself* "Well...Hmmmm...This Mickey Mouse fellow sounds familiar and what better way to relax and recover than a show. I best pack a suitcase....It never hurts to Be Prepared you know."

OOC* For those who didn't play last game...just go with the flow of some of the references that Scar makes. They may not make sense to you, but past players can make the connection to the last game. Thanks and have fun.

10. AmySchweppe

AmySchweppe Adventure is out there!!!

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Some where beyond the sea...

Dory swims about forgetting once again where she was headed...

"hmmm... I know there was something Nemo needed and I just have no idea..."

Then as she ponders and talks to herself about what a sandwich could be. Nemo told her a sandwich was something with something in between it. They couldn't call it a sandwich if it didn't have sand in it so she scooped up some sand and wrapped seaweed around it. Right when she was about to take a bite the moonfish appear with a message and some awkward clear thing.

"What is this?"

Dory is fascinated by this clear object. She ponders and forgets all about her sandwich. Then she remembers the letter inside of the clear forcefield.

"How do I get the letter thing in the middle when this forcefield is clearly blocking me from it?"

She swims around and around trying to push herself through the fish bowl. After a few minutes of her struggling she finally realizes you can enter the bowl from the top.

Dory grabs the letter with her fin and wishes she knew someone that could read.

"I really wished there was someone around here that knew how to read"

The moonfish are still there trying to be supportive and remind her that she does know how to read.

"Oh right! I know how to read... I think?"

She stares at the envelope and starts to slowly pernounce each word.

"D.... DOR...Y... Oh Oh... Someone has the same name as me!"

Dory starts to swim around calling for this other Dory fish. But no response.

"Maybe... This is for me?"

She continues to slowly read through the letter and finally finishes it. Dory swims around for joy. She gets to attend a show but how can she glow with the show?

She looks around for anything that may shimmer and wraps some seaweed around her so that she sparkles and shines. She gets so wrapped up in it she ends up covered like a seaweed monster.

"Oh my! I think I need to pack? Now where did I place that tooth brush?"

She swims about grabbing Bruce's tooth he lost last month that was wrapped to a rock and dropped it in her fishbowl along with many other random things. Dory then gets a little blue and forgets where this magical place is located.

"Hey moonfish do you know the way to this Mickey Mouse event?"

The moonfish show her many different images and Dory thinks she figured it out but only time can tell if she will or will not remember where to go.

"Forward Mr. Clear Forcefield we go!"

Dory quickly forgets the Moonfish's directions and heads to the one place she remembers. The magical bowls starts heading toward: P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  11. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora was busy around the castle when a small messenger bird comes in thru a window and delivers a letter to her. Aurora takes the letter from the bird and gives in a small pile of seeds to thank him. Aurora is very excited about this invitation. She has seen the glow with the show personally during world of color and can't wait to see what it does during fantasmic. Aurora goes to find Phillip to tell him of the invitation. Phillip tells Aurora that unfortunately he will not be able to accompany her as there is another dragon lose that he must attend to. Aurora is saddened that Phillip can't go. She is ready to stay home as well when Phillip tells her that she should go and should call the other Princesses to se if any of them have been invited. "You can make a girls weekend of it" He says. Aurora starts to cheer up a bit but still wishes Phillip could go. Aurora says her goodbyes to him as he will not be back from his quest before she leaves.

[​IMG]

12. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After some packing, Stitch finally has everything he needs
    Overlooking everything, he second guesses bringing the suitcase, and just decides to wear what he was going to pack

[​IMG]

His signature suit :)
    But just in case, he brings 4 of Jumba's new blasters, which conveniently fit in each of the pockets on his suit

Just as Stitch was about to take the hover car, Jumba calls Stitch over to show him something he had obtained from the Galactic Federation
    It was none other than a Space Cruiser, and on top of that...
    [​IMG]
    The red one.

Stitch jumps up and down in excitement, and without hesitation, says goodbye to everyone and is on his way to the resort.

13. gabriellee

gabriellee Member

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

"But Tia, adding a singles night will be the best thing done for your restaurant"

Tiana laughed. "Lottie you don't need a special dinner to find your man! What about Travis? He's been callin' on you for..."

"Oh not Travis," Charlotte interrupted. "Oh Tia, can't Naveen bring some of his friends to New Orleans to meet me?"

Tiana was confused. "Friends....?" Tiana was curious to know what Charlotte meant.

"Oh hunny, his friends! His manly, eligible, princely friends!" At this point Charlotte was shoulder to shoulder with her friend, and presented a massive grin on her anxious face.

Tiana walked to the opposite end of the room sporting a smile and laughing happily.

Charlotte sighed, taking her departure as another no. She was a preparing her next argument in her head when there was a knock at the door.

The door flung open and Mr. LaBouff burst into the room. He was smiling and help an opened envelope in his left hand(which was high in the air).

"Oooh hoo! Charlotte baby, this is it!" He laughed excitedly as he pushed his hand in his daughter's direction.

Charlotte plowed through the pile of dresses that lay on the floor And tore the letter from her father's hand. Tiana also advanced toward her friends father.

"What is it Daddy?!" Charlotte asked as she frantically pawed open the letter. Tiana leaned in close as Charlotte quickly scanned the note. "As always your friend Mickey mouse..." Charlotte quietly read aloud.

Tiana and Mr LaBouff leaned in a little closer but both fell back as Charlotte clutched the letter close to her heart and squealed as loud as she could.

"Big Daddy, this is it! This is it!" She squeezed her father and kissed his cheek.

Mr. LaBouff laughed. "Ill leave you to pack." He left the room and closed the door behind him.

Charlotte turned to Tiana still smiling whole heartedly.

"Lottie what is it?"

Charlotte ran to her friend. "Oh Tia, Tiaaaa! I'm goin' to Florida!" Tiana looked confused. "Oh don't you see? I've been invited to a preview of some new contraption in Walt Disney World! That place will be crawlin' with eligible young suiters! Oh Tiaaaa," Charlotte shook her friend excitedly. "My prince might be even closer than we think!"

Tiana was excited for her friend. "Well good luck Lottie!"

They hugged and Charlotte skipped out the door, letter in hand.

14. lucan444

lucan444 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

"Excuse me, your ..errrr....ummmm...." the voice trails off. The small magenta tinted creature seems at a loss for words...His long spearlike facial features do little to hide his nervous energy and general state of dismay.

"Pardon, me Sir?", this spoken by the first counterpart, a lightblue counterpoint to our first speaker, Where the conversations originator was frail and gaunt ,this creature is squat and stout. Diametrically opposed, yet a moments observation proved they were indeed a complete set, seperated into two seperate beings.

"Wait , Let me guess? Achilles has pulled a tendon again? No wait, Hera got some of those damn peacock feathers in her eyes again?'
    "NO?"
    "Hercules is finally old and grey,his strength withered and his Fabio hair has fallen out? Ya know, like Sorbo in that really lame movie?"
    "Oookaayy... I give up what is so important , and this time it had better be good.......Not like last time, OH Hades Vesuvious is erupting and thousands are dying horrible deaths !!<boohoo, boohoo!?>"

A large and impressively muscled arm extends over the arm of the chair, the smaller creatures both recoil just a bit, as if making sure they stay out of reach,,,,The fingers snap once, twice and the hand gestures to produce the meaning of their interuption. It says gimme dat without a word!!

"Its an invite to Disneys Hollywood Studios'", the small magenta one whispers to the blueish one.

"Panic,,, its not nice to read my mail, remember what happened the last time?" Suddenly from around the corner of the chair, a throne actually, we see the countanace of Hades, Lord of the Dead, Oldest of the Elder Gods, the Eternal Keeper, The Rude Blue Hued Dude, The one and only.....

Hades grins at Panic and the small creature actually pales at the touch of his masters glare..."Now repeat the lesson you learned ?"

"I had to spend two weeks locked in a cell in here in Purgatory with Taylor Swift,,,,,,yes sir...., it was the worst two weeks ever!!!! Please I promise I wont ever do it !!Just dont do that to me again!!!" The creature Panic has suffered greatly and anyone watching him now can easily tell his ordeal will only leave permanent damage!!
    Hades turns his attention to the letter,,

"Blah blah blah, Hollywood studios,yadda yadda yadda, Boardwalk, .well at least its concerige level, no more 10 to a room in that lousy castle,,,,,,schmackty schmakety schmakety...ears.....what about my ears??,,,,, blah, blah blah and of course blah? H,mmm,...Wow this Ricky Rat guy really thinks hes a wizards apprentice?
    Shheeshhh give him his own video game and he thinks hes an Icon or something,,,,,,Next thing you know probably expect the guests to be all neat and pretty"
    Hades glances at P&P, "Tooo late..." he drily sneers

"Pain", Hades barks, and his dutifull servant appears toot sweet before him,
    "Yes your Dreadness?" "Your diabolical demand is my souls only fervarant wish?"
    "Stop sucking up you little blue blob!!!
    Go out to the Stable and prepare Mortis, its time I went for a ride, and go over to the supply area and break out my Wombat 3000,
    You know I hate tech, but that Mad Doctor really outdid himself with that little gadget, yes get the carry case and the charger too. Oh and pack a few of my "easy listening disks", Yes I mean the Stormtroopers of Death and the Gwar disks, and dont forget my Barry Manilow, you never know when you may need to :pRETREAT: someone who is bound for our realm anyway!! and Panic" the bellowing continues," I want you to tell that blind fool Charon to make sure he has extra Puperoni to feed Cerberus while we are gone, Dont want that old coot and his charges to get accidentally eaten <Hades mimics quote marks around the word accident>or knocked into the Styx again!! Last time it took three millenia to get his memory back!!
    "Have you got all that?"
    The matched pair of assistants looks first at each other, a slight shrug from both: and then they turn in tandem towards their leader and say in perfect harmony with four part orchestration.
    Yes master"

Now Hades thought to himself, "lets see if those pitifull souls up there have learned anything since my last .....ummm" , his grin widens to a near snarl..."my last visit"

15. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Edna is in the sketch room trying to decide what type of outfit to sew for her next big event. She hears the mail fall through the mail slot in the front door and go to retrive what she hopes is the contract. There is an envelope from her friend Mickey. Going into her spacious living room, Edna opens the envelope with her elegant letter opener/knife and reads the enclosed letter:
    "My Dear Friends,

As always, your friend,
    Mickey Mouse"

"Oh heavens, this will be a wonderful opportunity to try out some of my new outfits" Edna exclaims. She rushes into the bedroom to being packing. Just then Mrs. I shows up at the door and begins to question Edna about her trip. "Dahling, it's nothing" Edna says, "Just time for some fun". Edna snaps her luggage closed and walks out to the waiting limo.

Flying via her private jet, she arrives in Orlando just in time for a quick cup of tea before leaving in another limo for the hotel. Upon arrival she is pleased to learn that she has a suite on the concigere level.
    [​IMG]

After checking in with her snazzy new phone, she notices that she will just have time to change before heading out to catch the show. "Hmmmmm, should I wear this
    [​IMG] or this [​IMG] " She quickly changes and heads out to the park arriving just in time to see some of her old detective friends. "Well," she thinks, "this could be very inter-resting".

16. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

*Cue Music* DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

[​IMG]

--Somewhere over the Tri State area the evil genius scientist Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz is beginning his day. He is going through the morning mail and talking to himself in a slight German accent.--

"Let's see...what did I get today. My copy of EVIL GENIUS monthly, a bill from Acme for inator parts and what's this? An invitation for me? I haven't gotten an invitation....well since....well ok never."

--Doofenshmirtz opens the envelope and reads the letter.--

"Wow...I'm going on vacation, but how can I carry all of my inators just incase I need one? I know I will use my Dehydroshrinkinator. That way I can reduce them in size, pack them all, and just add water when I need one. "

--After reducing all of his inators making them portable for the trip, Doofen shmirtz is pacing back and forth.--

"Now what did I forget?? Oh yeah I better leave Perry a letter."

DEAR PERRY,
    I AM GOING ON A VACATION. I KNOW YOU WILL MISS ME WHILE I'M GONE. I MEAN WHO WILL YOU STOP FROM TAKING OVER THE TRI STATE AREA WHILE I'M GONE? WATCH OUT FOR THETRAPS AS I WILL NOT BE THERE TO RELEASE YOU FROM THEM. NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU WHERE I AM GOING.

YOUR EVIL FRIEND/NEMESIS,
    DOOFENSHMIRTZ

PS CAN YOU FORWARD MY MAIL TO THE BOARDWALK INNKEEPERS CLUB IN FLORIDA AND WATER MY PLANTS.

17. mojoscout

mojoscout Jr. Goon

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Ariel boards Erics ship with her suitcases and yells for him to hurry up!! Erica walks out and yells back

"Ariel dear what are you doing up there?"

"I'm redy to go to walt disney world to see fantasmic glow with the show!"

"you never told me anything about that... and besides I can't go were setting sail tommarow"

Ariel frowns

"well ok Eric... here catch!"

Ariel throws three of her suitcases down from the ship to him

"uhhhh"

"Are you okay dear?"

Eric gives a thumbs up from underneath the suitcases

Ariel giggles and waves

"sorry! Eric I really have to go!"

Ariel takes a few things from her last suitcase and puts them in her small bag she had gotten as a child and had used to hold things from the humen world

Ariel then jumps into the ocean and transforms into a mermaid mid air

she then starts her journy

[​IMG]

18. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Jack Skellington is toiling away in his tower, hard at work on plans for Halloween. I wonder if I can trust Lock, Shock and Barrel to make some good frights this year without hurting anyone, Jack thinks. All of a sudden Jack hears a commotion coming from outside. He looks out his window and sees Mayor, with his panicked face on!
    [​IMG]
    Jack, Oh Jack cries the Mayor, I have terrible news!
    What is it, Jack says
    You got an invitation to a special preview of Fantasmic, at Disney's Hollywood Studios. There is a dessert reception, and you will be staying at Boardwalks Innkeeper Club!
    Jack yells That's Great!
    Oh No cries the Mayor...Halloween is in 2 and a half months, there is much work to do!! You can not go!
    Go I must dear Mayor, I will have it all under control!
    Jack pack a bag
    [​IMG]
    and heads out to see Sally and Zero one last time before he goes.

*ooc omg I totally have doofenshmirtz's voice in my head now!

19. TheGrimGrinner

TheGrimGrinner Mortals pay a token fee DPF Charter Member

Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0

Anton grabs is bag and is chauffeured to the airport. Upon getting on his jet he says,

He stares down his glasses to Pierre and gets on. He settles down for the flight while going through some Orlando area travel magazines to see which restaurants he might decide to squash under is thumb....

20. Goofy_Moe

Goofy_Moe Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

21. mojoscout

mojoscout Jr. Goon

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

When Ariel arrived at the hotlel she was taken to her room by a CM thanks him and closes the door. She realized she had arrived a little early and decided to watch one of her fsvorite movies... The nightmare before christmas! Ariel sits on the couch and wonders who else is comming for the show?

22. Goofy_Moe

Goofy_Moe Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    290   0   0

[​IMG]
    OOC This is going to be soo much fun... First I start on Amy then it will be you next... Bwahahaha...

23. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

cue music**DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED*

[​IMG]

--Flying down the Florida coastline, Doofenshmirtz passes over Cape Canaveral. Looking down he is fascinated by all the gadgets,rockets and space junk that he sees.--

mumbling to himself "Oh boy...I could make a HUGE inator with all those spare parts. No time...no time...I must get to the hotel. "

--With that he makes a left turn and makes his final aproach to the WDW resort area.

24. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC: *HOWLING* :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

25. Shannon

Shannon Active Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Jack says goodbye to Sally and is quite sad at the thought of leaving her behind
    [​IMG]
    He takes his Christmas sleigh and off he goes to WDW and the boardwalk inn!!
    (Jack hopes he doesnt get too hot in his black suit!)

When Jack arrives at the hotel, he is surprised to be personally greeted by a cast member. Do they know the Pumpkin King? Jack wonders.
    The kind cast member escorts Jack to a small desk on the 4th floor. At this time Jack receives his room assignment and heads to his room. Jack wonders who his neighbors are, he hears some familiar voices from a neighboring room. He decided to take a rest while already missing Sally. He swears he can hear her voice.