Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

[​IMG]
    One minute Ursula and Scar are running away from the speeder, the next they're on the floor crawling. "How did I get into this form, my magic isn't great enough to change back." They hurry as best they could, barely making it out past the gift shop where most of the other detectives(in baby form) are waiting. They return to normal just as the explosion occurs, a smoking carbonite makes it way inches past where Emperor Kuzco is standing. As it skids to a halt right next to him he catches a glimpse of the late princess Snow White, resulting him to stutter uncontrollably and faint in a heap on the ground.

2. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Hooooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllll

3. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*The detectives - along with Kuzco - manage to run out of Star Tours into the gift shop on their little toddler legs right before the entire attraction explodes. As the effects from the babifying start to wear off, a piece of the smoking carbonite flies right past Kuzco, just missing him by inches.*

Kuzco: 'I ... did you ... I just ... .'

*Kuzco slumps to the ground in a faint for the second time that day as the rest of the detectives, him included, slowly return to their full-grown size. When Kuzco comes to a few minutes later, they no longer are toddlers.*

OOC: Happy to play along. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thank goodness I was reading this at home and not in public, imagine the stares I would have gotten. :lol:

4. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Stitch is thankful that he has returned to normal size, but would be even more thankful if he was not going death at the sound of Dug howling.
    He searches through the debris for his collar. After some heavy lifting, he finally finds it, but it is not in the best of shape.
    Stitch takes one of the toys off the shelf, a few wires from one of the electronic toys, and the old collar, and fashions a new collar for him.
    He straps it onto Dug, hoping this will stop his excessive howling.

After he gives Dug the new collar, he jots down a note into his iPhone "kill balloony..."

5. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*When Kuzco comes to again, he's lying in the Star Tours gift shop. Somewhere too near for his liking, Dug is howling ... again. Kuzco sighs and addresses the detectives, unable to keep the irritation from his voice.*

Kuzco: 'I thought I told you to shut that dog up. This howling is enough to drive anyone to want to blow us up. Or at least blow one of us up.'

*As Kuzco looks pointedly over at Dug, Stitch rushes over with the collar and, having just repaired it, replaces it on the howling dog's neck. The dog promptly - and mercifully - stops howling as his ability to speak properly returns.*

6. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Just about 7 more hours in this posting period to go.

7. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar gives out one last MEOW before turning back into his adult self. He remembers Ursula apologizing during all the excitement. He turns around in search of her and ther she is just becoming her normal self.*

SCAR: "Ursula dear.....It is I that should apologize. i was just so jealous seing you with two other males. Now shall we show these rookies how it is done? Where do you think Snow White could have been frozen in Carbonite? Maybe we should go there and search for clues."

8. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Now that Dug has stopped his howling, and Stitch has finished jotting down his notes about getting back at Dr. Doof, he wonders what it was that happened to his friends. It will be harder to find Diablo in all of this mess because he is such a small creature, Jack shouldn't be that hard to find because he is so tall, and Tink, well Tink glows so she should be the easiest to find.
    Stitch ask Dug for help doing a head count (he is sure Kuzco wouldn't want to help, too much work you know...).

9. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Edna and Belle are just finishing up studying the corspe of Snow White when the anamatronic C3P0 starts talking about a bomb. Edna thinks, good thing I took that bomb disarmament class last year. Just then the goofy pharmacist whips out a contraption and there is a bright flash of light. Edna is holding her phone when -

[​IMG]

Everyone in the room is a toddler and the bomb is going to blow. Somehow Dug manages to convey to Aurora that there is a bomb and she is able to open the doors. There is a mad stampede from the room by a group of strange looking toddlers. I sure hope this doesn't last, Edna sighs, this is SO embarassing.

They are standing over by the entrance to the gift shop when the bomb goes off.

[​IMG] Edna looks at Hook and Belle (all of whom have now returned to their true size, which for Enda ins't saying a lot) to be sure they are OK. Well, she says, that was interesting. A piece of black cloth shall be added to the clues, but what does it tell us, what should we do? Edna looks toward the idiot leader for guidance and the fellow passes out - he passes out. Edna thinks he is truly an idiot and how did he ever get to be a leader? Must have been that stunning headress that got him selected. Hope he wakes up soon since someone is going to have to do something. She looks at Hook, he would be a good leader, with the right wardrobe of course, which I could design.

OOC: I'm on the way to WDW now and will try to post tonight.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  10. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

"Well, now that I'm back to a proper age, should we return to the scene?" Merlin starts up. "Or do we think the blast will have destroyed any other evidence? So long as the scientist promises not to bring out anymore gizmos for the time, I will happily volunteer the two of us to go back in there and search."

11. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink happy to be bigger again at least for her thinks of the evidence taht she can remember so far. female animated / non human black hair, black cloth, leaf, fur. she hopes she has all the known ones so far! she looks around as the others rapidly age back to their real ages. Boy the group has really shrunk down in size. our detecting capabilities has diminished. she wonders what will happen next.

12. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Scar apologizes to Ursula, which she gladly accepts. With the speeder crime scene now a smoldering rubble, their only possible lead was to find where the late Snow White was carbon froze. "I believe that there is a carbon freezing chamber located next to the American Idol experience. That has been closed since the last Star Wars weekend when a few guests had a untimely accident..." Before leaving she went and shrunk the carbonite tomb of Snow White to a 7.5" size minature. She would inconspicously misplace inbetween then and her trip to the DFI lab.

13. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo feels himself return to normal size after the blast. He preens his feathers indignantly. To have been a fledgling again! He hears the white-coated man tell the group that they'll turn to toddlers again if they hiccup. Good thing birds don't hiccup!

Still huffy about the indignity, he grabs a piece of the rubble about the size of an apple, flies to ceiling height, and drops it on the white-coated man's head! It bounces off with a satisfying "bonk."

With a series of caws that sound an awful lot like laughter, he flies over to Stitch and settles on his shoulder in a self-satisfied manner.

14. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

Kida is glad she is back to normal. She hears Scar tell Ursula something about a freezing room and an accident. She tells Ariel what she herd and they go to find the freezing room.

15. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

After they get out of the building and sees that everyone is safe Aurora cannot stop laughing or I guess giggling. She looks around at everyone in their toddler states and just cant help herself. "OMG, will you look at all of us *giggle*giggle*giggle*" Aurora then realizes that they are all starting to return to normal - she is relieved but kinda wishes it would have lasted a little longer. Aurora then hears Ursula talking to Scar about where to search next. Aurora decides that she will explore the bomb site - maybe a clue of two survived. (she hopes) Aurora asks - "Did anyone manage to save Snow White's carbonite figure?"

16. Psycho Pixie

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Dug, glad to have a fixed collar, and normal size begins sniffing around the rubble. "I can find the pieces of the snow white princess."He states to no-one in perticular.

With that, Dugs nose goes to work and he starts digging, snuffing and sniffing through the piles of building parts for the pieces. Every time he finds one, he flicks it towards the other detectives with a paw, he would use his mouth but well... ewwwwww.

17. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hook looks at his friends Edna and Belle, "It's TIME we get down to business. The culprit or culprits keep walking us onto the PLANK. I say the three of us head back to the lab NOW. If anyone cares to join us, they may."

With that, Hook takes up the small piece of black cloth and begins marching toward the lab. He stops momentarily as no one else has said anything or followed him.

"Are you coming? Anyone?", he asks almost hurt that no one has moved faster.

18. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

After giving the black cloth to Hook to give to the lab, Ursula spots Dug trying to dig for pieces of Snow White in the rubble [Not that he'll find much heheh...] Her, Scar, and a group of others leave to find the locked carbon freezing chamber.

19. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

OOC: awwww! Seriously loved the baby pictures everyone found for their characters =>

Belle returns to normal and rolls her eyes as she hears the scientist say they will return back to toddler form if they hiccup. She then brushes herself off and sighs, grateful that at least the effects wore off so soon.

She looks around at the other detectives and walks over to Edna and Hook as everyone talks amongst themselves. Kuzco seems to be finally coming too and Stitch fortunately was fixing Dug's collar that helped him speak.

Hook shook his head as he looked around at the rubble, "It's TIME we get down to business. The culprit or culprits keep walking us onto the PLANK. I say the three of us head back to the lab NOW. If anyone cares to join us, they may."

Belle nodded, "Could not say it better myself."

"All he needs is the right wardrobe."

Belle looked at Edna puzzled, "What?"

Edna motioned for Belle to kneel down to her level and then whispered, "To be the new leader."

Belle smiled playfully, "Are we planning a mutiny?"

"Would it be much of a mutiny, dahling? Look at him!"

Belle looked over at Kuzco concerned with fixing his own clothes and she and Edna exchanged looks as they laughed.

"Are you coming? Anyone?" Hook said with a sigh.

Belle and Edna realized they were lagging along and quickened their pace, wondering if the others would follow. Belle couldn't help but feel good to joke about something. After everything they had been through, she needed a good laugh.

20. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar hears Ursula say something about a carbonite freeze chamber and that they should check it out.
    "I agree dear...isn't it located where that disaster of a show with Drew Carey once was?"

21. Psycho Pixie

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

sniff sniif, pause.... "I found one!" Flick, it flys through the air to land in a small soft dirt area nearby.

the process repeating ittself over and over and over....

A small pile accumulates.

22. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Post count obviously ended a while back. I will do a count and see who the next victim will be.

OOC: Next post count probably will be a bit different to take Mickey's Circus into account. It will start shortly, stay tuned.

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco is standing up and busily straightening his clothes, trying to figure out what happened, as Dug is gathering bits and pieces of what is left of Snow White. Looking around, as the detectives walk outside, he sees what is left of the Star Tours attraction and overhears a few detectives discuss investigating the Carbonite Freezing Chambers. Wanting to appear like he's in control of the situation, Kuzco jumps in with a suggestion.*

Kuzco: 'I have an idea ... why don't we investigate where Snow White was frozen? Isn't there a Carbonite Freezing Chamber around here somewhere?'

*Kuzco joins the detectives in walking over to continue the investigation, knowing full well that once they get there, he'll probably sit back and let everyone else do the work and he'll try to claim credit.*

24. Psycho Pixie

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

sniff..... paw.... flick!

snuff, nudge, sniff..... paw..... flick!

deep into the night, the small pieces become a pile. Close to 100 bits and pieces before Dug falls asleep literally where he was standing.

25. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink thinks that looking at the place where they have the carbonite freezer is a good idea . she flies over to the main group slowing down when she gets to kuco to say " well what an idea! How ever did YOU think of that?" not giving him a chance to reply tink flies off ahead of the group Diablo following closely behind.