Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora is glad that Tink is ok and takes out her DSI kit and puts on her gloves. She is just about to explore the actual chamber itself when she notices Dr Doof at the control Panel. As he pushes the button she thinks - what is he doing? Then suddenly she ses Tink fall to the ground as her wings have been turned into carbonite. "Oh My Tink, this just isnt your day!" Aurora notices that Scar giggles a bit and shoots him a not so nice look. Aurora doesn'tknow magic so she really hopes that someone who does can help Tink.

Aurora notices that Tink is looking up stuff on her newly weighted wings so Aurora decides to keep looking around for clues. Aurora also notices that Dr Doof after being told by everyone not to touch anything else has left the room. She hopes that he is ok - no one thinks he did it on purpose. But she doesnt have time to go and console him - there is a murderer to catch! But she does think that she will talk to him later.

2. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco turns around as Heinz touches something else and, out of the corner of his eye, he sees Tink fall out of the sky. Curious as to what happened - and why everyone in the room yelled not to do, well whatever it was he was about to do, Kuzco snickers as he notices Tink's wings now are encased in Carbonite.*

Kuzco: 'It's just not your day, is it, Tink? What is it they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger? Except this stuff killed Snow White, so that can't be quite right ... .'

'Kuzco wanders off, checking the audience seats, clearly thinking about how exhausted this detective work has made him and how he'd love to sit in one of those chairs and take a nap while everyone finishes up.*

3. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Information has gone out, so check your message boxes.

OOC: I'm doing my best to make sure that everyone gets to 'find' something. Let me know in an OOC post if you haven't 'found' something yet and I will get that fixed as quickly as possible.

4. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo clicks sympathetically as Stitch puts the poor pixie on his opposite shoulder. A few bumps and a little saliva are one thing, but messing with someone's wings is just foul! That white coated man just doesn't know what he's doing at all!

He waits for the review of the clues that one of the others has requested, and shifts nervously. Maybe the villain has something against flight...

5. Disneyqueenuk

Disneyqueenuk DPF Moderator Staff Member DPF Moderator

Rating - 100%
    36   0   0

Gothel is wandering aimlessly round the park looking for the other detectives, her cell phone has lost charge so she is wandering around blindly. She does not know which of the detectives are still around or what has happened. Hoping she bumps into someone who knows what is going on.

OOC: Completely lost the thread, everytime I sit down to read I get 1 page done then have to do something, have no idea where we are or what is going on. Stef, think it's only fair if I go VIP if that is ok hun x

6. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*while Ursula watches the antics of Scar and Tink occur, she goes back to investigating the Crime scene. Then the pharmacist presses a button, a ray barely misses her but hits Tinker Bell instead, the pixie dropping to the floor like a rock. While the pharmacist is told not to touch anything, Tink with her wings encased in carbonite asks any of the present magic users jf the can fix any carbonite related issues. "I can help you, but there is the matter of a small fee..."

7. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

"Now now now, no charging for services." Merlin interupts. "My dear pixie, I have done a basic study of the substance on your wings. It would seem that since you are 'frozen' in carbon, we need to 'burn' your wings with something carbon disagrees with...SULFUR! Now, I am fairly sure this wont hurt too much..... I think...." Merlin pulls out a bunch of alchemy equipment and begins fiddling with beakers.

OOC - Tink, you can decide what exactly Merlin's experiment does to you :) Off to Mickey's Circus.

8. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music--- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

---Doofenshmirtz is searching in a room just off stage. At first he thinks it's just a room for storage as he has found several cleaning supplies, but then he spots something in the back corner. --

"What's this?"
    --Propped against the wall is a human size silver capsule. It is just like the ones he had spotted earlier on stage. There were three or four on stage marked CARBON FREEZE PODS, but those were all empty. This one is different though, it looks like it has been used recently. The glass window on the front is covered with ice crystals and fogged over. It seems someone stored this spare pod in the extra room...maybe in attempt to hide it. Dr Doofenshmirtz walks over and uses his lab coat to wipe the window. He then peers in and exclaims..."OOOH LA LA!!! Wow...whoever put her in there must have been in a hurry. it looks like they didn't finish the the carbonization process. She looks to be frozen, but not solid. Being unplugged has already started her melting...like looking at her has melted my heart."
    [​IMG]
    "This reminds me of the worst winter ever back in my hometown of Gimmelshtump, Drusselstein. That winter the milk turned into icecream before it hit the bucket. My hand were so frozen every morning because my mother made me milk the cows. My brother Roger got to stay inside and drink hot cocoa."

--Doofenshmirtz moves towards the side of the pod. There he sees a green button marked open. "I wonder if I should push it. Afterall those others said don't touch anything."
    --He looks around to see if anyone else is nearby. No one is, so he decides to push it. When he does he wishes he hadn't. The women that was locked inside falls to the floor in a cold heap.==

"Miss...Miss..are you ok?" ---He sees she is not ok as she is dead. Then he notices something else....it seems that the freezing is not what killed her. Wrapped around her neck tightly is a microphone chord. Whoever did this had choked her and then froze her. Maybe in attempt to hide evidence.--

"Who is this stunning redhead?"
    [​IMG]

---Doofenshmirtz decides he better call everyone else. He leans out the door and yells...."HEY EVERYBODY!!! YOU MIGHT WANT TO SEE THIS!!!"

OOc: Hope I did that ok dancecats...It was my first time reaveling something.

9. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink hears dr doofus yelling about seeing something quickly tries to fly off forgetting about her wings for a moment, wait they work! , stiff but they work! !! She thanks merlin for his help and ursula for offering to help, for a price, and not as quick flies over to where dr doof is yelling from taking care to hide behind something keeping it between her and him. she wont trust that man anymore around gagets! she sees a carbonite capsule open with Jessica rabbit in front of it on the floor!

10. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar hears the crazy pharmacist yell. Several detectives head in thet direction. When he gets there with Ursula he sees Jessica Rabbit on the floor. She looks very cold and very dead. Scar notices the microphone chord around her neck.*

SCAR* " Well I guess someone didn't like her singing."

11. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo follows Tink, concerned that the white-coated man will do something wrong again, and sees the half-frozen body of a red-haired woman on the floor. He flutters to the top of the strange box she was in, hoping the high vantage point will help him in scanning the area for clues.

Aha! There, in a corner behind one of the lady's shoes, he spots a few FEATHERS in a still-melting pile of slush!

"CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW! CAW!"

Still cawing loudly and urgently, he spirals down to draw the others' attention to the FEATHERS. They are still frozen, and their color is indistinguishable in the sludge. He stands carefully over them, waiting for one of the detectives who's carrying evidence bags to arrive.

*OOC: Official clue! :)

12. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle rushes to the room where the scientist started yelling along with all the other detectives and was horrified to see Jessica Rabbit lying dead, apparently choked to death. Edna shook her head in pity for the departed as she started taking notes. Hook immediately went to suggesting everyone to start looking for clues. Tinker Bell, tho struggling, did her best to keep up and immediately began searching as well.

Scar came on the scene and snidely remarked, "well I guess no one liked her singing." Belle shook her head at the lion's insensitivity and started to take pictures.

She glanced over at The scientist to see he was rather shaken up by his discovery. She felt pity for the scientist who had caused a lot of grief. It never meant any harm and put her hand on his shoulder, knowing how horrifying the discovery must have been for him.

"Caw! Caw! Caw!"

Belle turned her attention to Diablo as the bird circled around something. Belle walked over and saw some frozen feathers- their colors indistinguishable, but nonetheless a clue!

"Good find, Diablo!" Belle praised the birds detective work. She then put on some gloves and carefully bagged the feathers as evidence, hoping that one way or another they would get some lab results.

Ooc: belle hasn't discovered anything but being a rookie she didn't mind ^.^

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  13. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"KUZCO!!!", Bellowed HOOK, "We're dropping like flies down here. You have got to get more results back from the lab, or we'll all be dead! This isn't a crime investigation, it's a deadly game of hide and seek."

"My fellow detectives, I am calling out to you. Let us work together to find this culprit. Let's review what we know so far and discuss ideas on what to do next. We MUST take charge of things or we'll all suffer the same fate as the top heavy red-head!", pleaded Hook. "Tinker Bell, we've tried to work together before, I hope we can do it again before each of us SNUFFS IT!"

14. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora hears Dr. Doof call the detectives and she immeiately oes over to the storage closet. "Oh My" Aurora says when she sees Jessica's body. Aurora takes out her camera and begins to photograph the scene. Aurora asks Dr Doof "Is this scene exactly as you found it? You didn't touch anything did you?"

*OOC I haven't found anything yet . . .

15. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As the DFI team go about looking at the next victim, Ursula goes about adding yet another tally to the list. At this rate, not to mention the lack of detectives present, she halfway expected to find a mass grave of victims somewhere. El Diablo finds feathers as Belle bags thdm. With princess Aurora taking pictures, she takes if upon herself to inspect the cord, well mic, around red's throat. " where have I seen this before?"

16. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo preens proudly at the bookish girl's praise. He watches her bag the evidence carefully, and wonders whether the people back at the lab will be able to tell anything useful about the feathers.

Female, black cloth, feathers... Diablo is a little worried about where this is going. But there was also some fur, wasn't there? And what else? He can't remember clearly after all this excitement. He flies back to Stitch and shifts uneasily from foot to foot.

17. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

**OOC sorry ive been busy -.- And stitch hasnt found anything :p /ooc

Stitch brings Tink over to Merlin for him to try and burn her wings... That sounds a bit painful, Stitch is glad it didnt happen to him

Just as he is about to continue his search for clues, Dr Doof calls from another room, claiming he found something. Stitch hopes it wasn't another button...

Just as Stitch is about to make it to the other room, Diablo caws, motioning that he found something as well...

Is it him, or is the murderer getting a bit sloppy?

**ooc fast post, work time :( /ooc

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco looks at the scene, clearly trying to think of a witty remark, but nothing is coming to mind. Just then, DSI arrives to clean up the rest of the Freezing Chamber. One of the DSIs whispers something in Kuzco's ear; he nods.*

Kuzco (to the DSI): 'Just send anyone; it's important that she be brought in immediately. But keep it quiet.'

Kuzco (to the other detectives): 'As DSI is wrapping up here, there's nothing more for us to do. If someone wants to run this latest evidence over to the lab, that will be great. We have dinner reservations over at the Brown Derby tonight, by the way, so we'll meet back over there at 7.30 pm. In the meantime, I think we need some retail therapy - lets go shopping!'

19. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora finishes taking pictures of the scene and starts to upload them into their case database. Aurora sees DSI arrive and Kuzco announces to let them finish up here. Kuzco then goes on to say that dinner will be at 7:30pm but until then lts go shopping. Aurora responds "Shopping, while normally I love shopping, you really think that is what we should be doing right now?"

20. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula rolls her eyes at the Mayans lack of tack regarding the current matter at hand. Maybe it was time to make plans to usurp the current leader; anyone would be better then him, even that canine Dug... "Well Scar, you've heard our ever thoughtful leader. If you don't mind mind, there's a candy shop on Sunset Blvd that I wouldn't mind stopping at before dinner."

21. nursek8

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink watches as diablo finds the frozen mess of feathers. she tries to look close but can not tell what kind of feathers nor what color they are. then Kuzco clears the scene and wants to go shopping! Tink thinks to herself, {He should go shopping in a bookstore and pick up a book on leadership, as well as one on solving a mystery}.
    Tink decides she will head over to pixie hollow and see if the head fairy can mend her wings. Tink asks Diablo if he would fly her there.

22. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo decides he'd be glad to give Tinker Bell a ride. He can only imagine what it would be like not to have your wings working properly! (He shudders a little at the thought.) Besides, shopping isn't really something he enjoys, and there's a while until dinner.

He caws a friendly farewell to the others, then settles to the ground so Tink can climb onto his back and hold onto his feathers. He turns his head to look at her, ready for her to tell him which way to go.

23. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Stitch sees Diablo fly off with Tink, and decides it may be time for some down time. But instead of going shoppig, stitch decides to ride some rides while he is there.He begins to make his way to the Rockin Roller Coaster, but can't help but feel that with a killer on the loose, they need to be dOing something more than shopping! He already questioned Kuzcos leadership abilities, and now he is more sure that Kuzco is not fit to lead.And what about all of these clues? That DSI hasn't really been able to come through to give us any big breaks. If Jumba was here, he would probably be able to analyze all of these clues in a fraction of the time.But unfortunately, he is back in Hawaii.With so much going on in his head, stitch decides to go back to the tower of terror instead. Maybe with the screams of terror from the riders, he might be able to focus more..

24. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar decides to follow Ursula to the candy shop. He hopes to pick up a pack of his favorite gum.....gazelle and peppermint flavor. He has had a touch of bad breath recently and wants to prevent that. Afterall he has a special kiss planned for later. Thinking of that he remembers the proposal that he had planned before breakfast this morning. *

SCAR.."Ursula dear...I know we have this case and all but after dinner tonight do you think we could sneak away. I would like to go over to the beach behind the Polynesian and watch the Electrical Water Pageant. Also there is something I would like to ask you."

*Scar waits for an answer.

25. nursek8

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink thanks Diablo and climbing on jis back she points the way to pixie hollow. once there she gets off and gives him a bag of treats the kind he likes. once he has flown off she goes in search of the fairy queen to see what else can be done about her wings.