Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. mojoscout

mojoscout Jr. Goon

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Ariel runs into the room and walks up to Belle and Kida "Hey what's going on?" "Ariel!" Belle says in a loud whisper. "where have you been!?" "i'm sorry I I i fell asleep." Kida laughs. Ariel sees a lot of commotion but but can't see over all the detectives.

ooc:sorry everyone! Like I said I have been very busy! :(

2. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"Shopping! How can anyone go shopping when one of our heads could be removed from our persons at any moment? This is madness, I tell you, MADNESS!!! Edna? Belle? Am I going mad or is this investigation going nowhere?"

3. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

The DSI team arrives and Belle listens as their least speaks and suggests...

... Shopping?

Belle buries her head in her hands, "Oh for the love of"-

Belle's mutterings are are interrupted when Ariel walks in, "Hey what's going on?" she asks, addressing her and Kida close by.

"Ariel!" belle said surprised but also relieved to see her well, "Where have you been??"

Ariel looks around coyly, "I overslept and have been trying to find you guys all day with the help of cast members. Could anyone catch me up?"

Belles about to respond when Edna and hook approach, Hook clearly upset about the recent turn of events.

"Shopping! How can anyone go shopping when one of our heads could be removed from our persons at any moment? This is madness, I tell you, MADNESS!!! Edna? Belle? Am I going mad or is this investigation going nowhere?"

"You are not going mad," Belle said reassuringly. "This has all been stressful with disappointing results overall." She looked over a Kuzco irritated before she sighed in an effort To calm her nerves. "As silly of suggestion as it is at a time like this, maybe we should just try to take some time waking around the parks before dinner."

"I could give these little clothing shops a fashion tip or two," Edna suggested, looking in the direction of a gift shop with t shirts distatefully.

Belle smiled weakly toward Edna and put a hand on Ariel's shoulder reassuringly, "You and Kida can shop around with us if you'd like, you are mor than welcome to come. If not, either way one of us will be more than happy to bring you up onspeed, though I'm afraid the clues are rather inclusive for now. Then again, every little thing may count in the end."

4. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Thoroughly tired from the morning and afternoon investigations and in need of some relaxation before dinner, Kuzco walks leisurely through the gift shops. The newly found clues should have been sent on to DSI, he is expecting an update on the existing clues at any time from Bunsen and Beaker, and he figures that since the previous crime scenes are being sorted by DSI, everyone will benefit from taking the afternoon off before dinner to relax and recharge.*

5. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Information has gone out. Sorry for the delay, I had an unusual amount of trouble sending the PM today.

6. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

[​IMG]
    With the setting sun brings on the extravagant lights the old Hollywood was known for. While many of the guests are ignorant of the current events going by them, the detectives themselves have had naught the chance of experiencing that bliss. Taking advantage of the laidback leaders order to go shopping, we find the unlikely couple, Ursula and Scar, heading down Sunset Blvd. "There it is, Sweet Spells. I wonder if she's working today?" Before entering she makes a note to ask if they have Scars favorite candy in stock...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  7. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After about an hour of hearing screams, Stitch is tired of hearing the same 3 people getting on and off the Tower of Terror.
    He wants to go eat, but it isn't quite that time yet. He decides to head on over to the Sorcerer's Hat Pin Store to look at these pins that everyone is talking about, and raving over.
    Maybe he might see a pin of himself he could give to Lilo when he makes it back home?

8. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

Kida is shocked to find Jessica dead! She did not know her that well she is still sadend at her death. She and Ariel are the last to leave for the shoppes.

OOC: So sorry for the delayed post Ive been crazy busy. :(

9. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo follows Tink's directions and lands at the entrance to Pixie Hollow. He caws delightedly at the bag of treats she produces for him! Before Tink goes on her way, Diablo holds out his leg with his raven-sized iPhone is still strapped on, indicating that she can text him if she needs him again. She nods in understanding and thanks him before heading off to find the faerie Queen.

Unsure about what to do next, Diablo decides that a nice long flight around the park might clear his head. He circles high above Hollywood Studios, looking at all the people and creatures. One of them is a killer. Which one? Would he know by looking if he saw them?

10. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Dug, who woke up some time ago and kept going at digging pieces out, is noticing that everyone is gone. He is alone. No-one noticed he didnt join them. Oh well. Someone needs to find all of this princess. Much to his distress, he notices a Disney construction crew setting up.

Apparently kazoo, the guy in charge failed to designate this a crime scene and the crew is here to block it off, and start demolishion so the ride can be re-built. One of the construction crew, not realizing Dug is well... DUG, trys to shoo him away. When that doesnt work, he grabs a rope. As the construction worker approuches dug with the makeshift leash, the others try to begin throwing away the pieces of snow white!!!!

With a loud growl Dug leaps to the top of the pile of carbonite bits. Hackles raised, he growls down at the crew, "Stop you men!!!!"

The crew stops in their tracks.... Did that dog just talk????

((ooc)) um... anyone wanna come help dug out now????

11. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

While Stitch is busy looking at all of the pins, he overhears (and sees) a commotion going on at the register.
    He overhears that there was a surprise 3-D Super Jumbo pin release for Bug's Life, and everyone was fighting to try and get one for themselves.
    Stitch was curious as to how the pin looked, and why everyone was so interested in it, so he heads over to the register.

He peers into the case, to see that they have exactly 1 left! Not wanting to miss a chance to see one of these pins, Stitch asks the CM at the register if he could possibly look at the pin.

The CM replies with a cheerful "sure!" and hands the pin to Stitch to look at.
    Stitch is amazed at the pure size of the pin, and at the fact that is was also a 3-d pin.

While Stitch is looking at all of the detail in the pin, he notices that there is a 3-D element of Flick in the pin. But upon closer inspection, the Flick element is no pin, but the real Flick!

Just how many people have been killed (or at least found) today?!

Stitch quickly sends a text to everyone:

"Everyone get to the Sorcerer's Hat Pin Store ASAP, we have another murder!"

And with that, Stitch begins to take pictures of the crime scene, one that has already been tampered with...

**OOC Official clue. Im guessing you are on mobile stef?

12. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Edna is explaining to a CM how tacky this particular line of t-shirts is and how they could improve them when Hook gets a text from STITCH, he has found another crime scene.

"Blast", expels Hook, "It appears we have lost another detective. Let's get over to the Hat Pin Shop as soon as possible.... looks like the only shopping we'll be doing today is for clues and information!"

Edna and Belle both seem concerned and tired.

"I think the best thing we can do is stay together. I wish Kida and Ariel would have come with us instead of going off on their own. It's not safe out there.", says Belle.

"Here, here", cheers the Captain, " I think there is safety in numbers!"

"Dahling, three is company!", wisps Edna.

"Well ladies, there's an arm for each of you. Let's make our way the THE HAT!", offers Hook.

"I thought you'd never ask", says Edna.

Belle smiles and nods and off the three go, wondering who the next victim was.

13. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: I'm actually posting from my iPad and reception has been, shall we say, dodgy at best - even with the built-in internet. I usually am able to get on ... eventually. I'm on Chingotigue today (or at least right now) and my reception is better than it has been since I got to Virginia. I should be back to posting from my laptop in the next day or so.

14. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Kuzco just left the gift shop and was considering a snack when his phone chimes, indicating a text. Impatient at being disturbed, he quickly checks it, planning to ignore it or tell whoever it is to go away or it will have to wait. Instead he sees a frantic message from Stitch requesting (requesting, more like demanding) that everyone come to the Sorcerer's Hat because another body has been found. Kuzco sighs and starts walking over, figuring that it's probably another pin release gone wrong and some poor pin trader got trampled and he wonders why Stitch called him instead of park security to take care of it.*

15. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora was enjoying a delicious frozen lemonade when all of the sudden she gets a text from Stitch. Aurora can not believe that yet another murder has taken place! Aurora decides she will eat her lemonade on the way to the Sorcerer's Hat store. Guess it is a good thing she didn't leave the park.

16. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*When the odd couple of a sea witch and lion head into the shop, Ursula spots the wicked queen behind the counter making a fresh batch of cookies. The ambience of the place is truely magnificent as it showcases the villainous characters of disney history. The queen spots them and takes off her apron, leading them to the back room. "I hear that we have something sinister afoot." Ursula just took out a wrapped box with a lid. " I have something you maybe interested if you provide me with something that would incapacitate our defacto chief..." The queen peeked open the lid slightly and shut it down quickly. "If that is all you're asking for, it is more than even trade."

Suddenly a text is received from Stitch, another victim. Scar and Ursula race to the Sorcerer's hat, the queen promosing to have the potion ready when they got back.

17. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar is searching for his favorite gum while Ursula is making some kind of deal with the Evil Queen. He sees a box on the shelf and asks about it. The Evil Queen tells him to take the whole thing as it never sells anyway. Suddenly their phones are ringing and they are off to the hat to investigate yet another death.*

"Ursula dear about my idea earlier...."

18. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC Do we have a contradiction? Ursula shrank frozen Snow White down to doll size and took her, but Dug was collecting pieces... Just edge pieces? (That's why I didn't say anything to Dug before, I figured he would run out of edge pieces fairly quickly.)

19. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo receives the text from Stitch about another murder. He thinks he remembers having seen the bug before. Poor little creature... Diablo has eaten bugs, of course, but this just isn't natural.

He easily spots the giant sorcerer's hat below, and spirals down to find Stitch.

20. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Back at the DFI lab, Bunsen and Beaker are finishing putting together the pieces of carbonite that that Dug was able to save from the rubble. They had arrived at the scene in enough time to stop the cleanup crew from throwing away the corpse of the princess. Sadly, it appeared they were not able to recover all of the pieces, her head was still missing it appeared. Beaker, in his haste to cover up the missing appendage stuck an apple in its place.

OOC: Problem solved.

21. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: I'm at work, I'll get to Scars Request tonight Wally.

22. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink sitting getting her wings examined gets a text from Stitch about anotherbody being found. she texts back that she is momentarily incapacitated and will rejoin the group as soon as she can, she also asks if they knew who the victim was.

23. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

OOC: No problem...who knows where Stef is going to have us at that time anyway...lol.

24. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*On the walk over to the Sorcerers Hat, Scar asks his beloved if it would be alright to see the water pageant and fireworks at the polynesian that night, hopefully without distraction with the blasted case. "Of course, that would be splendid..." her next sentence is cut off as they approach the pin store, already blocked by security with their fellow detectives documenting the ant sized homicide.

25. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora arrives at the pin store and makes her way thru security. Once inside Aurora looks at the final resting place of Flick. "Awww poor little guy. Do we know the cause of death yet? Has anyone questioned the cast members who were on duty?"