Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Arriving at the Sorcerer's Hat, Kuzco surveys the scene and, noticing the detectives gathered around what appears to be a pin, shakes his head in disbelief.*

Kuzco: 'Don't tell me that someone was killed for a pin?!'

*As Kuzco gets a better look at the pin, he recognizes that the Flick on the pin is the real Flick and winces in horror.*

Kuzco: 'I guess someone really was killed for a pin. Has anyone found anything left behind? Why here? Why now?'

2. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: More information has gone out. Additional information will be going out within the next (I hope) 24-72 hours, so keep checking those message boxes. I also plan on having a trivia opportunity and an update from the DSI lab during that time.

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

"What appears to be one of the smallest crime scenes imaginable, Ursula takes a a snapshot with her DFIpad. When interrogated, she notices the CMs don't recall anything strange leading up to the discovery. She thens goes to WDW security asking if there is any video survallience of the area.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  4. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

Kida and Ariel see stitch freak out a little and go to see whats wrong. They see that flick is dead. Kida wonders if anybody else will turn up dead today. She goes to look around the shop for clues and hopefully no other dead people.

5. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

OOC:::S
    he did??? I totally missed that!!! OMGosh... ok...

so instead of hunting for pieces of snow white, he is hunting for pieces of the star speeder they were in, so that it can be fingerprinted.. That works. lol

He will still need help stopping the construction crew because a crime scene should not be cleaned up while the investigation is open.

6. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle, Edna and Captain Hook arrived at the store and made their way through the onlookers to the other detectives already on the scene.

Hook takes notice of their hovering around a pin and scowls, his recent hatred for certain defaming pins resurfacing, "Blast it all! There is a murder in our midst and everyone has stopped to look at some wretched pin??"

"Dahling," Edna says as she gets a better view, easily moving in front of the other detectives due to her petite size, "The pin is the scene of the crime. Flick is dead."

Belle grimaced as she looked upon the pin and saw the sad truth. The little ant who had braved enough hardships on the journey already was dead and horrifyingly used as a decorative piece on the pin.

Hook immediately changed his demeanor at the realization and shook his head irritably, "Perhaps if the DSI lab and our fearless leader put some more effort into stopping this murderer, we would not be dealing with another one!"

Kuzco either didn't hear Hook or didn't care. Belle looked over at Hook and nodded in silent agreement before she did what she could in taking pictures for evidence and seeing if this dreadful murderer had left any clues behind.

OOC: My brother surprised us with tickets to the Giants game tomorrow, so I will be on sparingly if at all for the rest of the weekend. Feel free to use Belle and let her travel along if at all possible and I will catch up as soon as possible ;)

7. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: You don't have to go further into it anymore, I've since added a little closure to make up for those posts, personally I like having a carbonite head presented to the queen so consider that chapter of the story finished.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2012
  8. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink gets word that it was flick found dead pinned to a pin! she is greatly upset by this bit of news as flick was an awesome buddy to work with. s She had wondered what had happened to him.

9. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

[​IMG]
    The sorcerer's hat when it was first constructed was considered an eyesore, it completely covered what was originally intended to be the original icon of the park: The chinese theatre facade of The Great Movie ride. It later became HS's star landmark, completely changing the original feeling of being in the old Hollywood. And there they were, the DFI team had gathered for yet ankther murder of one of their own. Ursula pondered to herself, why did all the murders thus far part of the original VIP list from the Fantasmic preview...

10. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...I still think its an eyesore...lol

11. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music--- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--Having meant to shop and maybe pick something up for Perry, Dr. Doofenshmirtz decides to ride Toy Story Mania...over and over and over. Halfway through his last ride his phone rings with a text to get over to the big hat and that there has been another murder. Ten minutes later he runs up to the scene...huffing and puffing from being out of breath.--

"What happened guys? Can't an evil scientist have a little fun?"

OOC* Soory about that. I didn't disappear...we just had flight endurance testing yesterday and I did my best to check in, but it's iffy when I can at best. Today is off...going to the park with the boys and then watch some football a little later.

12. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Now that everyone had made their way to the crime scene, and that plenty of pictures have been taken...
    The group is still no closer at the present time to finding the murderer. Though with flick, it is always possible he was smushed in-between 2 pins, but than again, given the events of the previous days, it is more likely this was a murder.

*OOC Ill be at Cedar Point all day ^_^ Service is sketchy on the coast over there, so Im not sure how well I can post til I get home tonight

13. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...how many people are still playing? ...Asking because interaction plans.

14. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora not recieving an answer from anyone about if the cast members have been questioned decides to search behind the counter for clues. She puts on her gloves and then she looks in drawers . . . in cabinets . . . around the bagging area and then decides to look over by the cash registers. She then spots something out of place on the ground. She cafefully picks it up. a single BLADE OF GRASS interesting she thought. There isn't much grass around here. Aurora bags the grass and tells the nearby detectives about it. "Hey guys - I found a blade of grass - anyone know where there is grass around here?"

*OCC - Official clue. Wally - Im still playing lol . . .

15. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo watches the detectives searching, and notes when the blonde girl finds a blade of grass.

He looks around and notices that someone is missing. Where is the talking dog?

Diablo flies back to where he last saw Dug, and finds a scene of chaos! Construction workers are trying to clear the area, despite Dug trying to warn them that it's a crime scene! Why didn't that silly bossy man tell them not to?

After a quick text to the others to let them know what happened, Diablo tries to scare the workers off, diving at their heads and shrieking. The workers cover their heads with their arms and try to fend him off, but he's too fast and too persistent, and they give up and run away from what they think is an animal gone mad.

Diablo is very annoyed. Can't that bossy man do anything? He flies over to the frustrated dog and clicks sympathetically, then points a wing to indicate that they need to go. He flies to the door and then back to Dug, as if to say that Dug should follow him...

16. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

** ooc I'm still playing :)
    and enjoying this coaster day :D

17. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

OOC/ im still playing.

18. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

OOC: Still playing, had a terrible time at the Circus with internet. My laptop wouldn't connect to the internet there or at the hotel at all. Merlin's seeming coma is the result of that . . . We're back now though, so back to the magical mayhem.

Merlin poofs back to the park at the hat after receiving the text about Flick's murder. He had a small attack of magician's twitch resulting from a combo of the explosion and his alchemy experiments. Terrible condition that causes him to vanish and reappear in various locations without his control. This last case blinked him into the middle of a circus, surrounded by crazy people and shiny pins. He caused a bit of a ruckus with a few hiccups that turned him into a baby in the middle of the crowd.

He finally got that under control and decided to wander around until the text came in. "Oh dear, the case is getting worse. I need to get back quickly." After he got back, he was filled in by Aurora as she searched for clues. "My my, the pretty redhead too? Dear, this is dangerous." He continues to help her look for clues, as she finds the blade of grass.

19. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hook begins pacing back and for. "I guess that ant had too high of hopes!", he says to the group. "NOW, A blade of grass! Wasn't our first clue a LEAF?", pondered Hook. The other detectives concurred.

"Fur, feathers, grass, leaves, what were the other clues? It's taking the lab so BLASTED long with results, I've almost forgotten everything!"

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar sees Princess Oreo find a blade of grass and he has had enough.*

"ENOUGH WITH THESE RIDICULOUS CLUES. ....
    Ursula dear I am sorry but I must take my leave of you for awhile. AND I must miss dinner...someone needs to give thosr incompetent fools in the lab a reason to work faster. I have dealt with them in the past...I think... and they better BE PREPARED for my anger. I promise to come back with information."

* With that he snatches the latest evidence and is going to leave but then speaks to Ursula in private...."Meet me you know where at 9:00."

*Scar doesnt tell her that half the reason he is leaving is to prepare a special surprise for her.*

21. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"My good LIONHEARTED friend, that's exactly WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG! I couldn't agree more with you", Says Hook to his formerly perceived rival, "Let us all come along with you to put the pressure on".

Having said that HOOK quickly leans down to Belle and Edna, and whispers, "My dears, we need to keep an eye on these two. Who knows what shenanigans they might be up to."

Once again, he addresses SCAR, "Shall we all follow you then? I'm game as long as you don't walk us down the plank", Hook laughs. He sees that SCAR does not like this idea and waits to see what his reaction is.

22. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora had just finished telling the detectives about the clue when Scar grabs the bag out of her hand and roars about going to the lab himself. Aurora is taken back by Scars assertiveness. It has been a while since he has seemed like his old self. Since Scar and Ursula have been practically inseperable Aurora thinks this will be a perfect time to talk to Ursula. Just then Captain Hook suggests that everyone go to the lab with Scar. Aurora looks at Scar to see his reaction although she thinks that there is no way that he will agree to this.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  23. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar hears Hooks offer for everyone to go to the lab.*

"Hook my dear villainous friend...I believe the idiot Kuzco has made dinner plans for the rest of you. This could get quite messy in the lab and I would hate to frighten the ladies. Now that I have your word as a gentleman that my dear Ursula is not on your conquest list....I feel I can trust you. Therefore even though I dont like it...this is something I must do on my own."

*With that Scar takes his leave and starts for the lab....evidence in hand and hoping violence will not be necessary.*

24. caligirlUCR

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora waits for Scar to leave and aproaches Ursula. "Ursula, mind if we have that chat now??" Aurora waits for her response.

25. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"Very well then, my dear PUSS, carry on...." sneers the Captain through a pained smile as SCAR exits.

With that the CAPTAIN pulls out his iPHONE and scuttles over to the corner.

"My Dahling, what are you up to with your mobile phone?", asks Edna as Belle peaks over to him as well.

"Have you ever heard the phrase, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'?", asks Hook as he looks down and, impressively with one hand, types a secret TEXT to Tinker Bell.

[TYPING] Tink - worried bout Cat & Urs - Cat is heded 4 lab - possible 4 U to shadow him? 4 all R safty, lets wrk 2gether [End Typing]

"Do you think she'll trust you Captain?", implores Belle.

"Well, my beauty... we can hope for a miracle", says Hook under his breath.