Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink finally getting her wings fixed, is testing them out when she gets a text from hook of all people! she reads it and thinks to herself, 'what a codfish" she texts him back and lets him know she will checkout the mangy furball.

2. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Dug, not posessing a phone, and alone against a persistant construction crew gives up. Dejected. Alone, he heads towards the Hotel, and a much needed bowl of kibble.

3. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

*OOC: Hey, Diablo came and helped... I was going to have him lead you to the next crime scene...

4. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...Stich and Ursula and the raven...forgot the name ...had tried to give Dug a hand.

5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Sorry for going missing all day. Internet access was worse than usual. Ugh. I'm settled in my new (temporary) permanent home ... and I have wireless internet that should be much more stable. I'm even able to post from my laptop for the first time since I got to Virginia.

6. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Before Scar leaves the Sorcerer's Hat, an invisible voice calls out to the detectives.*

Cheshire: 'What do a Missing Mouse, a lost Hat, and a bunch of dying detectives all have in common?'

*As the detectives all turn to look for the unfortunately familiar voice, a grin appears floating in the air. The grin is followed by two eyes and the silhouette of a cat, which quickly solidifies. It takes the detectives a few minutes to realise that the Cat is floating in the air.*

Cheshire: 'Did anyone miss me?'

7. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: I got the detective list updated (sorry for the delay - it's a pain to update on my iPad, I had to wait until I could use my laptop again). Since the post count was met, none of the current detectives will die ... but there will be plenty more murder and mayhem, so stay tuned.

OOC: A friendly reminder to those playing VIP: the VIP exempts you from the current post count. It does not protect you from the 72 hour rule. ANY detective (VIP or regular) who has not posted at least once every 72 hours is eligible to be killed off (and nearly ALL of the VIPs and quite a few of the regular detectives are eligible for death under this rule).

8. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink having just arrived at the scene of Flicks demise, is just in time to see a familiar grin as chessie pops back in. That cat as usual just spouts off some nonsence that helps nobody. Tink quickly gets caught up with the latest news. and quickly leaves to see what the mangy cat and slimy octopuss is up to.

9. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As the current chief, Chessire, finally made an appearrance offering his usual riddled services, Scar and Ursula discussed their next plan of action. Scar asked to meet her at the designated meeting place for their date, Ursula promising be there around that time pending no unexpected incidents involving the other members of the DFI team. As she looked about, Capn Hook seemed to have gathered quite a little harem, the diminutive one seeming to take the role as alpha. Though it seemed her kissing curse only started to work with the diminutive one now.

Princess Aurora finally came up to her about that chat... Better late then never. "Let me change, I do have a reputation to uphold" the sea witch replied changing into her human persona.
    [​IMG]
    "Let's head over there to talk, hardly anyone will notice us there.." she said as she pointing to the old forgotten landmark of Hollywood Studios.
    [​IMG]

OOC: I will gladly supply a list kf the current clues/deaths that I did in the last game. And stef, if you want to know how to post pics using a touch pad, let me know. The above pics were upladed using my android phone, tedious but it can be done.

10. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar sees the Cheshire cat pop in as he is walking away but he figures whatever happens next is not as important as getting information from the lab. Therefore he chooses to continue on his way to the lab.*

* After about thirty minutes he arrives at the lab. Standing outside the door he takes a deep breath and counts to ten.*

"1...2...3...4...5....6...7...8....9...10." He then bursts through the door....guess the breathing didn't work.

SCAR..."BEAKER! BUNSON!! FRONT AND CENTER NOW."

* The two lab techs come forward.*

11. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Everyone running off really messed things up ... . Must rework game.

OOC: Game information will be sent out shortly.

OOC: Let's start another post count. Let me have 3 in 48 hours.
    Starts 10 September @ 9.55 am PST, 12.55 pm EST, 5.55 pm GMT, 11 September @ 1.55 am Tokyo
    Ends 12 September @ 9.55 am PST, 12.55 pm EST, 5.55 pm GMT, 11 September @ 1.55 am Tokyo

12. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

As some detectives are looking around the pin shop for clues, others are returning back to the lab to bring more clues, and hopefully try and get an answer from the clues we have already found.
    But in the midst of all of this, a strange but familiar voice is heard in the crowd. Stitch turns around to see it is that floating cat again.
    He wonders where has he been this entire time, and who is worse at being a leader. The Chesire Cat, or Kuzco...

13. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin is less than impressed by the Chesshire Cat's appearance. "Think he can impress me with basic appearance skills? Pfffft. So why are you here cat? Have you anything important to say? Or is it more riddles and flubberdijub? Maybe you could just solve the case if you know so much." Merlin flicks his wand in command for his chair to appear as he waits for Chessie to get on with it.

"Now where is the dog? He was much more agreeable than the mutts that fat old walrus used to keep . . . Never knew how Arthur got anything done with those mutts bounding around all day."

14. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Since Kuzco is staring off into space, Cheshire turns to him with an enigmatic grin.*

Cheshire: 'So how did the little errand from DSI go?'

Kuzco stammers, surprised: 'How do you know about that? It was meant to be a secret.'

Cheshire: 'Hasn't anyone told you that a secret is only a secret if just one person knows about it? But if I know, then consider how many others probably also know ... .'

Kuzco: 'Okay ... okay ... I'll send someone right away ... .'

Cheshire: 'You do that. Oh, and can you be in two places at the same time? I suggest you better learn, things are going to get mad around here ... .'

*With that, Cheshire gradually fades out until he's just a grin before disappearing completely, leaving a puzzled and frustrated Emperor.*

*At that moment, Kuzco automatically slaps his hand down because he felt a brush at his side. He grabbed J Worthington Foulfellow's hand, who was in the process of sticking it into his pocket, figuring he could take advantage of Kuzco's distraction talking to Cheshire to lighten the Emperor of a few things he probably never knew he had and, therefore, wouldn't miss.*

Kuzco (quietly): 'Since you apparently have nothing better to do, I've got a little project for you. And your choices are to do this - and do it right - or I'll have you arrested for attempted theft and thrown out of Disney.'

*Kuzco leans over and whispers something to J Worthington Foulfellow, who promptly sidles off without a word. At that moment, Kuzco's phone rings.*

Kuzco: 'Yes, I've got it sorted ... Oh, it isn't about that? ... Oh, I see ... I'll send them over ... both places ... ??? ... .'

*Kuzco hangs up the phone and turns to the remaining detectives.*

Kuzco: 'Tell everyone, with the exception of Scar and Foulfellow, to meet us between Tower and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. The Cat was right, we are going to have to be in two places at once. I'll explain when we get there.'

15. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin, having never fully gotten the hang of how to text pipes up. "I will have some of my utensils deliver notes for you. They are ever so eager to help out you know, poor young things." With that, Merlin conjures up some notes reading: "FEARLESS" LEADER REQUESTS YOUR PRESENCE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION - BETWEEN TOWER OF TERROR AND ROCK 'N' ROLLER COASTER. ARRIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU.

With that, forks and spoons disperse to varying locations, each tasked with finding a particular detective. "I always think a personalized approach is more effective than these electronic doodads. The notes should be delivered with haste. Now . . . where is this tower you speak of?"

16. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora watches as Ursula changes her form and suggests to go over by the chinese theatre. Aurora heads over with Ursua to talk. "Ok Ur . . .Vanessa, what is going on with Scar? and Why does he keep calling me Princess Oreo?"

Before Vanessa can aswer Aurora sees the text from Kuzco to meet wth the rest of the detectives. Aurora figures they can meet up with the rest after they have theirdiscussion.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  17. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula is about to to tell to princess Aurora about Scar's amnesia when they simultaneously get a text from Kuzco telling them to meet them on Sunset Blvd between the Tower of Terror & Rockin Rollecoaster. They plan to meet everyone after their talk when Kida and Ariel head their way. "Aurora didn't you hear, we're supposed to meet up on the otherside of the park.. Oh wow look at this place I never knew this was here. Oh, who's your friend?" Needless to say they didn't have their chat, while Ursula was dragged along in her human form.
    [​IMG]
    They make their way down Sunset Blvd, passing representations of the golden age of Hollywood. At the end, Ariel points to the gate separating The Rockin Roller Coaster from the rest of Hollywood Studios. "Doesn't that look cool?"
    [​IMG]

OOC: I hope you guys don't mind me stealing a few characters. I don't know if Ursula and Aurora will get a chance to chat, lol.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  18. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Right before the cat makes another disappearing act, he mentions something to Kuzco about being in 2 places at once. He wonders what it is he could mean by that, but before he can even begin to ponder about it, Kuzco's phone goes off. His expression goes from bad to worse.
    He tells everyone to meet him between the Rockin Roller Coaster, and the Tower of Terror.
    Stitch wonders now what is going on, but decides now isnt the time to ask even more useless questions, and he begins to make his way over.

19. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Back in the lab....both Bunson and Beaker are shaking in their experimental boots.*

SCAR.."DO YOU REMEMBER THE LAST LAB TECH THAT DELAYED ONE OF MY INVESTIGATIONS? OF COURSE NOT....NO ONE DOES....I ATE HIM...NOW I NEED RESULTS...HERE IS A BLADE OF GRASS...BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PREVIOUS EVIDENCE.... TELL ME AND TELLE FAST BEFORE I GET HUNGRY!!"

20. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

**Beaker who is VERY frightened and nervous starts beeping out information..."Beep beep..meek....beep boop...meek..beep bbepp...beep..eeeek...meek...beeeep"
    *Scar doesnt understand and is just about to get even angrier when Dr Bunson translates.*

*Scar listens intently making sure to remember everything. "I see...and is that all for now?"
    *Bunson assures him that it is.*
    SCAR.."Well this may be useful indeed."
    *Just then his phone rings as his prescence is requested back in the studios...he thanks the two lab techs and starts back to the park. He will share the new info when he gets there.

Mumbling to himself...
    "Darn that Kuzco...if I miss my date with Ursula...he will pay the price."

Scar makes one quick stop before leaving the Boardwalk area.

21. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

After having chased all the construction workers away from the carbonite chamber, Diablo tries to get Dug to follow him to the pin store where Flick was found, but Dug just walks away without saying a word. Diablo is about to try to follow when a fork flies up to him with a note stuck to its tines:

"FEARLESS" LEADER REQUESTS YOUR PRESENCE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATION - BETWEEN TOWER OF TERROR AND ROCK 'N' ROLLER COASTER. ARRIVE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU.

This must be from the wizard with the sugar bowl, Diablo thinks. Well, he's a little worried about anyone going off on their own, but hopefully the wizard will have sent a flying fork after Dug, too. If the talking dog can't read, maybe he can follow the thing.

22. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc...figured it might help if Scar returned but dont wait on him...he will get there when he gets there.
    I wanted to add photos to the last bit....but chaos is going on in my house and posting pics from a phone is just troublesome.

23. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

*************************************************************************************************

OOC::

Alright folks, what with all the random running amuck, and Dug being separated. I somehow missed some super vital info for Dug. Apparently some of you came back to help him out and because I didnt notice, my train of thought got derailed. In fact it is mosre like a disaster at a train station....

Lets just get him back with everyone else.... Diablo, please feel free to get him back to the others. I will look for your next post.

*************************************************************************************************************

Dug finds himself among friends rather suddenly. The big black bird appears to be trying to guide him someplace. With a bark, and a wag of his tail, Dug follows the bird in the direction he leads. Feeling much better about himself.

24. Vixy

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo hears a happy barking, and spots the dog below, coming back after all. Whew! He really felt worried about anyone being alone with a killer on the loose. He lets out a cheerful caw and waves a wing.

Diablo flies lower and tries to make sure Dug can keep up, leading him to the area that the wizard's note described, circling back whenever he seems to get too far ahead. He's low enough that Dug can see him easily and run through the streets after him.

*OOC: Yay Dug! I was worried he was going to be the next victim. :) In other news, I've lost track of what time of day it is at this point...

25. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora is just about to get answers from Ursula when Ariel and Kida come up and remind them of Kuzco's text. Before Aurora can tell them to go on ahead they drag Ursula and her with them. Aurora is frustrated - she feels like she is never going to get any answers from Ursula. Aurora shoots Ursula a look which means to say we are not done with this.