Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Needing to make sure of the arrangements for later...Scar stops by the Concierge desk to check.*

CONCIERGE.."Goodevening Mr.Scar. How can I help you?"

SCAR..." Yes...I wanted to check on THE PLANS."

CONCIERGE..."I assure you everything has been arranged. The show will wait for your signal. Also the piece of jewelry you asked me to have sized will be waiting on the table."
    SCAR..."Thank you my good man and here is a little something for your trouble.".....Scar slips the man a fifty.
    CONCIERGE..."I cant take that Mr Scar...I assure you it has been my pleasure." ...Scar insists and finally the man gives in.

*Scar then continues back to the studios going over the new lab information in his head...."Hmmm leporidae you say and not just that. I cant wait to tell Ursula."

Ooc...never been able to afford concierge...so dont know if tipping is normal.
    Ooc2....Scar will reveal all info when he arrives..although the above info is official..I would wait for the rest and how it fits.

2. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

ooc...if my mind is right it should be early evening in the game. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

3. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music---DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--Doofenshmirtz who is still out of breath from running to the big blue hat, is both surprised and frustrated. Now he is being told to go between the Tower of Terror and Rock and Roll rollercoaster.

"Can't someone make up theiir mind? And what about dinner..I was promised dinner and a cobb salad."

4. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: I think it was supposed to be midafternoon, I posted early evening pics in anticipation of dinner. I'm assuming we'll be going straight to the brown derby, though at this rate we may very well miss the reservation...

5. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Actually, the concierges are NOT allowed to accept tips. It's a long story as to why and one I'm not going to go into here.

OOC: The game should be approaching on mid afternoon by now. They may or may not make their dinner reservations, after all ... we shall see ... . Maybe the Brown Derby will be accommodating ... hehehe.

6. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

**OOC I was about to guess afternoon sometime since before Flick was found dead, everyone was burning time before the Dinner reservations

7. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink gets the message from a fork whom almost gave her away thankfully scar was occupied at the time . she figures she will just follow him until he gets close to the scene of the next mayhem. meanwhile she texts codfish with an update.

8. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Ooc.. Stef I would be interested in hearing about tips and why not in chat sometime

9. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

OOC: Okay, I think I am all caught up, though I'm not sure where Belle is. If I'm mistaken in any facts, feel free to let me know and I will revise accordingly :)

Belle walks with Hook and Edna to meet the other detectives, while Kuzco's parting words keep going through her head.

"We are going to be in two places at once?" she said out loud. "What do you think he meant by that?"

"Dahling, what does that feline ever mean when he speaks?" Edna pointed out.

Hook nodded, "Never a truer statement spoken. However I'm rather sure it's less impossible than he's making it out to be. More than likely both locations will be needing investigating, or something similar to that- oh! The Trixie Pixie has responded." Hook checked his phone after hearing it beep.

Belle sighed. She certainly hoped that they weren't walking into another murder scene, or two. Nevertheless, she was glad to be a part of a competent team of detectives even if it meant dealing with not so competent or helpful leaders.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  10. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Kuzco looks around impatiently as the detectives slowly make their way over to the designated meeting place. He has his arms crossed and he is impatiently tapping his foot. After all, he is unaccustomed to waiting for people. As an Emperor, they are supposed to wait for him. Now that everyone finally has arrived, he decides to let them know what this is about.*

Kuzco: 'So does everyone remember what the Cat said about being in two places at once? Oh that's right (at this point, the sarcasm becomes quite heavy in his voice) ... not all of you stayed and listened ... but for those of you who did ... do you remember? (at this point, the sarcasm fades out) This is what he was talking about ... and why my phone rang. That was Disney security. For some unknown reason, both Tower of Terror and Rock 'n' Roller Coaster have been *makes quotes with his fingers* experiencing technical difficulties and they want us to look into it. So what I need you to do is ... you know ... split up into two groups and look into it. I'll go between the scenes and ... supervise.'

*Kuzco looks at the detectives.*

Kuzco: 'So why are you still here?'

11. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

​OOC: Information will be sent out once everyone has split up and started searching. I need to know where everyone has chosen to go before I can send out the next pieces of information. There are things to find at both locations, so don't worry about choosing wisely or poorly, just make a choice and go with it.

12. tokyodisneydad

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*Scar walks up to the scene after Kuzcos speech. He did not hear about splitting into two groups. As he walks up he sees Dr. Doofus taking Ursulas hand but is happy to see Ursulasnatch it away.*

"Ursula...Ursula...come here I have news."

*She comes over happy to see Scar is back. He whispers what he found out in the lab.

"Do you remember the burnt fur?... Well it seems it can be traced back to Leporidae family. Also those feathers in the carbonite slush...well they still dont know a color...but they were able to ID two different kinds of feathers. What do you think this means and what should we do?"

*Ursula wanting to just get back to normal life forwards the new info to all the detectives.

Ooc....Official information.

13. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink joins up with the others flies over and whispers in hooks ear what she has found out. she speaks to say she would like to go search the roller coaster area. and asks who will join her.

14. 5titch

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After they have been ordered to search either the Rockin Roller Coaster, or the Tower of Terror, the choice for Stitch was quite obvious.
    He would search the Tower of Terror. Afterall, it is a place he has not only been on this week, but he has had his fair share of fun sabotaging the elevators just to get an extra laugh or 2 as he listens to the screams of horror as the guest feel they are plummeting to their deaths!

But before he makes his way to the tower, he decides to stop and wait for a second, to see who it is that will also be heading to the tower.

15. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo arrives with Dug just in time to hear the bossy man say that they must each choose one location or the other. Naturally he would rather go to the Tower of Terror! All those cobwebs and spooky things are just so homey.

He flies over to where Stitch is waiting and perches on the railing where guests usually line up to enter the old hotel building. With an eager caw, he waits impatiently to see who else will join them.

16. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music-- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--Seeing that the big scruffy lion is not around, Doofenshmirtz attempts to take Ursula's hand. Ursula however quickly pulls her hand away. About that time Scar comes up from his visit from the lab. Doofenshmirtz overhears info about the Lepordia species as related to the burned fur. To himself..."Hmmm.. I wander what rabbits have to do with this case. Oh well since Scar and Ursula seem to be going to the Tower of Terror I will head away from those two to the Rock and Roll rollercoaster."

OOc..Hope you didn't mind me kind of sending Ursula and Scar the opposite direction

17. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula is waiting by the gateway as she transforms back to her normal self. Ariel and Kida looking around for the other girl, ask Princess Aurora where her new friend went and notice her returned presence. "Oh Ursula, when did you get here?" A sweat drop falls behind her comically in disbelief...
    [​IMG]
    The sky turns dark as storm clouds loom up above, the street and attractions lights coming on. Even though it is midafternoon, the windy weather and distant thunder start to scare the patrons and guests; the nearby pin shop and food vendors one by one close up shop for the time being. As the other detectives arrive, Heinz tries to propose his love by taking her hand, of which she quickly removes forcefully. Thankfully Scar has arrived and calls for her.

"Ursula...Ursula...come here I have news."

As she goes over, her smile shows how happy she is to see Scar back. The lion then whispers what he found out in the lab.

"Do you remember the burnt fur?... Well it seems it can be traced back to Leporidae family. Also those feathers in the carbonite slush...well they still dont know a color...but they were able to ID two different kinds of feathers. What do you think this means and what should we do?"

Ursula, wanting to just get back to normal life, summons all the the present detectives forward. "I'm only going to say this once, the other detectives not present are out of luck..." quickly explaining what Scar had told her.

When Kuzco tells them to separate into two teams - one going to the Tower of Terror, the other the Rockin Roller Coaster - she notices that Dr. Doofus has chosen the roller coaster, beckoning her to come with. "I think Scar and I will be heading to the Tower." At that moment a flash of lightning flashed, outlining the tower in an eerie glow. {What did I just get ourselves into...}
    [​IMG]

OOC: I hope nobody minds the change in weather, I don't feel like replacing all the photos I got to make it sunny.

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: Weather change is fine. :)

19. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

OOC: I'm back from one of the most fabulous pin events EVER and I'm so tired. It was go, go, go the entire time. Saw a lot of old friends, made a lot of new friends, and had a barrel of fun. I can't wait to tell everyone about next year - it's going to be AWESOME. Rather than try to catch-up I'm just going to jump in like I never missed anything. Thanks Hook and Belle for keeping me going. I don't want to die!!!

Edna arrives at the spot between the Rockin' Roller Coaster and the Tower of Terror along with Hook and Belle. Edna sees Scar whisper something to the ugly fish lady and they go off toward the Tower. "Hmmm," Edna wisps to her cohorts, "I think the lion and purple thing are up to something. Maybe we should stealthily follow them. I have written down all the clues, but can make no sense of them at this point, but I think they lion knows something." Just then a CM walks past them and Edna is distracted by the tacky uniforms. "How dreadful, they really need to hire me quick." Edna says.

20. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As Ursula and Scar go up to toward the tower, they notice that the front gate has been closed by the Cast Members already due to the upcoming weather.
    [​IMG]
    "It looks like we won't be heading through the garden, let's head up the balcony instead"
    [​IMG]
    They don't notice the group of detectives behind them trying to stay out of their line of sight.

OOC: And post # Three. I'm heading to work now, but I'll follow along later with pics of the interior. I hope you catch up Edna.

21. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Edna, Hook and Belle stay out of sight behind some trees and bushes and watch to see what Scar and Ursula are doing at the closed gates. They see them having a small discussion and then they head off in another direction. "Dahlings, do you think it's a trap?" Enda asks in a low voice. Hook looks up at the impending storm and says "I hope not, there's a gale comin' in and we'd best put in to dock or we might have to swim for it." The three of them head off in the same direction as the other two and do their best to remain out of sight. They are standing in the bushes when.....

[​IMG] the sprinklers come on.

22. 5titch

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

As Dr.Doof decides to head over to the Rockin Roller coaster, it seems Ursula and Scar decide to head to The Tower of Terror with Stitch and Diablo.

It seems apparent from the start however, that they plan to do their own thing. As they make it to the front gates though, they notice it has been shut due to the weather. Scar and Ursula decide to venture around to the back to climb up to the balcony.

While the other 2 begin to make their way around the back though, Stitch hears some whispering coming from the bushes nearby. To him, it sounds like other detectives, but as to why they would be hiding in the bushes, he does not know. He decides to let them do their own thing, while he goes on to do his own thing.

Stitch decides to just simply climb over the gate, while Diablo flies over and meets him on the other side with a simple "Caw!" They find themselves in the garden, leading up to the main doors of the hotel.

[​IMG]

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

*Kuzco looks around apprehensively as the sky darkens. As a bolt of lightening flashes across the sky, he is forced to seek shelter in the Tower of Terror gift shop and impatiently wait out the pending storm. To his frustration, he finds that he loses any mobile phone reception and is unable to place the call and get the update he is so anxious about.*

24. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

OOC: At work. Will send out information at my first opportunity.

25. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Ursula and Scar make their way up the stairs; it was strange though, she almost thought she heard a yelp come from the bushes. Entering the front doors, they are dwarfed by their size. The foyer is magnificently decorated, everything authentic vintage hollywood.
    [​IMG]
    Suddenly in come Capn Hook, Belle and Edna, soaking wet. "Oh it must be raining now, her you go dearies" Conjuring towels for the three, they landed atop their heads, it wouldn't do to ruin the crime scene by getting it wet. Now where is that Cast Member we're suppossed to meet.