Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin, seeing the large group heading toward the tower decides to join the scientist in searching the Rock 'N' Roller Coaster. Maybe Merlin can use the time to try and get Doof to turn to good. "Wee need more good scientists in the world after all" he thinks to himself. "My good sir," he says to Doof, after seeing Ursella pull away to go with Scar, "I will join you, this is going to be another day where being separated from a group might not be a good idea."

[​IMG]

They head under the upside down car and head toward the waiting Disney security member to be shown inside. "So, why exactly do you try to take over this Tri-State area? Has it done something bad to you?"

2. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora after hearing Kuzco's directions to split into groups decides to go with Rockin Roller Coaster. "Tower of terror freaks me out during the day - there is no way I am going there at night and in a thunderstorm." Auora tells Tink "I'll come with you!"

3. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Just after he's flown over the gate into the garden to meet Stitch, Diablo hears a strange hiss and realizes that the sprinklers have come on! With a caw of glee, he flutters down to play in the water and have a good long drink. They don't have any sprinklers at the Forbidden Mountain, so this isn't an opportunity he gets very much.

He's only been frolicking a minute or two when he notices Stitch crossing all his arms and glaring. Croaking with laughter, Diablo shakes himself vigorously, scattering water droplets everywhere, and then flies over to the door, waiting for Stitch to open it.

4. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After Diabli is done with his midday shower, if that is what you would call it, Stitch slowly opens the door to the tower.
    the doors open with an eerie squeak as the duo slowly begins to make their way inside. What awaits them inside the poorly lit hotel, they are not sure.

5. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

--cue music--- DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

[​IMG]

--AS Doofenshmirtz and Merlin are walking into the rollercoaster, Merlin asks why he wants to take over the Tri State area.--
    "That's a good question. I guess it has to do with parental abandon ment issues. My parents just loved my brother Roger. It was always Roger this and Roger that and we are so proud of ROOGERRR. Well when he became mayor of the TRISTATE AREA...I knew if I could take it over I would finally make my parents proud."
    [​IMG]

---as Merlin and Heinz make there way through the ride area, they come upon a loading area for the attraction. There is no one there. This surprises Doofenshmirtz because with the weather outside (famous Florida afternoon thunderstorm) he thought inside would be crowded.--

"So wizard man where should we go? What should we do? Take a ride or wait for a CM?"

Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
  6. deatheater4ever

deatheater4ever Member

0   0   0

OOC: I have sadly become crazy busy with school and I have been unable to keep up so Im going to have to ask if I can become a VIP.

7. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*OOC: I'm wondering just how many people are held back by school, not that I'm mad or anything; I too ended up dying in one of the previous games due to classes. I'm just trying to figure out the official vip/future death list.

8. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle ran inside the tower of terror hotel with Edna and Hook, Edna glaring outside as they did.

"What a ridiculous for sprinklers to come on!" she lamented, gesturing down at her outfit, "Look at my beautiful wardrobe!"

ursula took notice that they were there. "Oh it must be raining now. Here you go dearies." with that she tossed them some towels that landed on their heads.

Belle dried her self off as she looked over Ursula's way peculiarly, "that was surprisingly kind of her."

"more than likely," Hook surmised, "she is more concern about us getting anything wet." he then looked over at Edna attentively, "Well what do you say my dears? Where should we start?"

Ooc: glad to have you back, Margaret and hope you had a great time!! :)

9. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*As it seems Scar got roped into going to the Tower of Terror...he is not overly happy. He has a thing about heights. Oh well...as it is the gates are locked and he thinks he is going to get out of it. Then Ursula leads him a different way and soon they find themselves inside and not sure what to do next.*

"Im not sure what to expect or what we should be doing but NO WAY am I getting in one of thse elevator cars."

10. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"Thank you for helping us reach DRY DOCK, my lady", Hook says to Ursula. Scar glares. "My friendly feline, you must learn to work on your jealousy complex", smiles Hook.

"It seems that they have had 'technical difficulties'", Hook puts the term in quotes with only one hand and Stich begins to giggle. Hook shoots a look as Stich puts his poker face back on.

"I say lets look around the foyer here, for clues. None of us want to be five fathoms deep in the ground from a malfunction. I think we should also share thoughts about this new finding. Rather interesting, any thoughts?", inquires Hook.

The detectives discuss as they look around the room.

11. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle nods at Hooks words, "I agree, we need to tread carefully and I think it's best if we stay together or at least in groups so no one is left alone. With the way things have been going, I doubt the malfunction isn't connected to something more insidious."

Belle looked around the foyer and her eyes drifted to the libraries, and saw that the doors were all open.

[​IMG]

Making her way over, she peered inside. The library was dark, and the television that played Rod Serling's introductory video was shut off, but the door that would lead the guests to the elevator shafts was open.

"Guys," Belle called out to the other detectives, "Anyone want to join me to investigate the elevator shafts?"

OOC: I hope everyone can follow how I'm describing the attraction. I was only on WDW's version of ToT once, but hoping "belle" will still know her way around. If there are any discrepancies tho, totally feel free to let me know or just correct them =)

12. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora heads into the Rock N Roller Coaster. Aurora sees Merlin and Dr. Doof already inside. Not really knowing what these technical difficulties that they are dealing with suggests "I really think it would be better if we all stay together. Lets walk the track and see what we can find." Aurora heads into the attraction. The lighting is extremely dim and no one else seems to be around except for them.

It is so quiet - almost errily so . . . . Aurora is starting to freak herself out a bit and decides that the silence is too much and asks the other detectives "If the ride is having technical difficulties why were we called here instead of mainte . . . . " Her voice trails off and she stopps dead in the tracks causing the following detectives to bunch and bump into her from behind. The other detectives start to complain about the sudden stop and Dr. Doof says something about wishing Aurora had breaklights.

But Aurora's gaze is fixed off the track and to the right. The other detectives then follow Aurora's gaze and they see it too. One of the trains has been derailed. Aurora then looks up the tracks a bit and sees something on the tracks. "OMG do you guys see that . . . . its a body." Aurora rushes to the body and realizes "Its Wending Darling!!" Aurora immediately looks at Tink.

13. swim2sea

swim2sea DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    75   0   0

Edna, Hook and Belle take the towels from their heads where Ursula threw them and quickly dry themselves off. "Well, since we are all here we might as well take a look around" says Edna. She begins to move about the room and starts to sit in a chair.

[​IMG]

"My what a dusty place and the decorator was terrible" wisps Edna. "This is despicable and so dirty, ick, I cannot sit." Hook uses his towel to try and dust off a place for Edna to sit, but all he just succeeded in stiring up a terrible cloud of dust. Belle begins to sneeze and cough as does Hook and Edna. "I'm so sorry my dears" says Hook. "My sincere apologies for stirring up such dust." Hook coughs "It was a terrible accident."

14. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Game information has gone out to multiple detectives, so check your message boxes.

OOC: deatheater4ever, I can make Kida a VIP detective. However, I will warn you that a VIP detective is just exempt from the posting requirements, not posting period. VIP detectives still can be killed if they haven't posted at least once every 72 hours.

15. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Belle responds positively to Hook and he is struck with her, once again. "Brains and Beauty", Says Hook accidentally out loud.

The other detectives all look at Hook who is is trying not to blush. Edna didn't hear the Captain, thankfully, because she was intent on getting all of the clues together on her notepad.

"Ah- yes, I'll be the brains and you all will be the beauty... er, yes", sputtered Hook.

HOOK helps with dust, but it only kicks everything up and makes everyone cough., including himself.

"BLAST, this is a dusty room!", says HOOK. "Yes, let's go over to Belle and we can inspect the shaft, er, yes the elevator shaft!"

16. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Aurora suggests that the detectives walk the track to look for clues; good idea since he's not a fan of going upside down. He's listening to Doof explain about his brother and parents. "Well, what if you use your great aptitude for techno-doohickies to cure medical issues. I've lived through most of the major epidemics of the last 900 years or so I see a need for . . OOOF." Merlin is so lost in his own rambling (and not really searching too hard) that he doesn't see Aurora stop and bumps into her. "My dear, why the . . ." He is cut off as he looks to where she pointed. The light is dim, but he can make out a figure of a young lady. The princess identifies the body as Wendy Darling, and looks to Tink, in a manner that suggests Tink and Wendy are connected.

"Do you know that poor girl?" He asks in Tink's general direction.

17. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Back in the Tower of Terror gift shop, Kuzco notices that the storm has let up, although the clouds still remain present and threatening. He cautiously steps out until his mobile phone regains its signal strength and he attempts his call again. The call goes through, but it goes straight to voice mail. He leaves an impatient message to call him back immediately and rushes back to the gift shop as he felt a drop of water fall on him. He barely makes it back to the relative safety of the gift shop when another downpour starts.*

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Trivia Opportunity: the first person to post a complete answer will get a chance to ask the Cheshire Cat a question. That question will both be asked and answered in the game.

How many theaters was Fantasia shown in when it initially was released? And why?

19. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

OCC: 13, it was released as a "ROADSHOW RELEASE" because RKO thought it was too long for a general release. It was limited to 13 cities and had a limited run at each one.

20. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo and Stitch head inside the Tower, and reach the library just in time to hear the bookish girl call out something about the elevator shafts. Diablo flies to the head of the elevator shaft, but it's too dark inside to see anything.

He flutters back to the bookish girl and gently pecks at the bag where she is keeping her detective kit--evidence bags, gloves, and so forth--and when she opens it, slightly perplexed, he dives inside and comes out with a flashlight in his talons.

"Ah!" she says, gently taking it from him to turn it on, as he can't work the button. He flutters back to the shaft and points a talon upward, indicating that some of them could hold lights while others climb or fly...

*OOC: Hope you don't mind me borrowing Belle a little. :)

21. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

"Clever BIRDY!" says Hook. "Perhaps it would be best if I hold the light and you search for clues?"

DIABLO CAWS loudly!

"I'll take that as a yes!", agrees Hook.

AS Diablo makes he way around the elevator shaft Hook looks over to Stitch who is standing next to him.

"I've often pondered getting a parrot myself. However, I can't imagine the coats I would go through from the BLASTED thing landing on my shoulder all the time and doing his business!", bellowed Hook.

"That would RUIN your style, Dahling, and we can't have that now can we?", utters Edna.

"The Captain is a rather fancy dresser, isn't he Edna?", agrees Belle.

"It takes time to get myself presentable in the mornings. I wake up looking just like a BEAST!", says Hook, not realizing the connection he has once again made with Belle.

The room grows quiet. Hook does not understand why he keeps putting his BOOT in his mouth today. He thinks it MUST be the weather.

22. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*The group are having no luck searching the foyer, with the dust it would be evident if there was tampering. Belle points them toward the library, it's exotic wares not of particular interest to the investigation.
    [​IMG]
    Suddenly all the lights go out, a small glimmer of light peeking through the staff hallway. "I guess there's no other way to go."
    [​IMG]
    As the team heads down into the basement area, Ursula watches el diablo fly over and inspect the Service elevator shaft, it is too dark for them to see. El Diablo then scavenges through Belle,s DFIkit to pull out a flashlight. Hook voluntears to hold it, but not before making a fool of himself in front of the othets. Off to the side, Scar is looking Queasy, even in the dim lit basement.
    [​IMG]

23. Story

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Belle heard Hook say something but did not know what he said. She looked over at him, confused that he was now blushing, and before she can ask what he said the Captain quickly began walking around the lobby and attempted to dust off a place for Edna to sit.

"Ah- yes, I'll be the brains and you all will be the beauty... er, yes", Hook sputtered. Soon after he began coughing and Belle unwittingly joined in.

She pulled out her handkerchief, and finally recovered from the bout of coughing and sneezing the dust had brought on. She noticed Hook and Edna had made their way over and Hook was speaking.

"er yes! The elevator shaft!"

Belle nodded and the three proceeded through the library just as Diablo fluttered through and comes over to Belle. Belle looks at the bird peculiarly as he pecks the bag with her detective kit. She opens her bag, confused as the bird dives in, but suddenly understands when he comes out with a flashlight.

"Ah!" Belle said, taking the flashlight from him so she can turn it on. "Thank you, Diablo, and excellent thinking!"

"Clever BIRDY!" Hook said as they made their way through the boiler room to the elevator shafts. "Perhaps it would be best if I hold the light and you search for clues?"

Diablo cawed in agreement and Hook took the light from them, and made conversation as they investigated.

"I've often pondered getting a parrot myself. However, I can't imagine the coats I would go through from the BLASTED thing landing on my shoulder all the time and doing his business!"

"That would RUIN your style, Dahling, and we can't have that now can we?" Edna noted.

Belle nodded, "The Captain is a rather fancy dresser, isn't he Edna?"

Hook straightened his coat, beaming. "It takes time to get myself presentable in the mornings. I wake up looking just like a BEAST!"

The room got a bit quiet as everyone kind of looked at Hook and then Belle. Belle flushed a bit at the comment but then couldn't help but laugh a little at the loose choice of expression.

"A 'Beast' you certainly aren't, good sir- and I think of anyone I should know that," she quipped as they approached the elevators and offered a friendly smile to the other detectives.

OOC: Vixy, I loved it! :) Feel free to include Belle anytime! ^.^

24. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

OOC: Just realized that with the 72 hour rule, we are down to 11 active detectives, not including special vips like Dug.

25. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink is glad Aurora joined her especilly as dr doof followed her to the ride. Once there Aurora stops dead in her tracks at the tracks staring at something and then everyone looks back at tink. Tinks asks them what they are looking at her for, not able to see what they are sheilding from her. Tink still cant fly up that well and is leery of getting anywhere near dr doof. tink waits for someone to tell her what is going on.