Homicide in Hollywood (Studios) - Game Thread

Discussion in 'DPF Game Room' started by dancecats, Aug 19, 2012.

1. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*At the unloading platform, the present detectives look sad, yet amazed at the state of deady body of Madame Mim. Ursula recieves a text from Tinker Bell wanting to tell them the findings at the rollercoaster. "You too huh, I'll tell the others." Texting her back, she mentions calling the DFIlab for them as the reception was horrible. Kuzco then walks over as he 'discovers' the dead corpse of the ugliest witch. He seems preoccupied to his thoughts but seems to perk up at seeing Ursula get off her phone. "Hey can I borrow that, for a moment.." taking the phone from her grasp. "Aweee, its dead too..." As he flings back the phone, Ursula wonders what that was all for.

2. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Hook, relieved to be off the elevator, sends a text back to Tinker Bell, it seems these two are truly forced together by a common enemy.

[Texting] Tink, thks 4 upd8, Mim dead here, crushed by lift, more info soon [End Texting]

Hook is putting his phone away when he stops for one more text to Tinker Bell

[Texting] Be careful. sty 2gether - Cpt. Hook [End texting]

Hook thinks that something needs to be done about all of this death soon.... he slowly looks up to the group, knowing he must report what he has learned about that confounding Wendy...

"Everyone, I have some news...."

However, by the time he had finished all of his texting, the other knew.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  3. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo looks on in amazement as the crushed body of Madam Mim is found. He had actually begun to suspect her! She'd had some run-ins with Maleficent over the invention of certain spells. Still, it was pretty gruesome, even to someone used to eating carrion.

Just then he receives the text from Tink on his little phone. Another murder over at the Rock N Roller Coaster! He sees that Ursula is responding with the news about Mim, and is relieved since typing isn't so easy for him.

Lightning and rope, feathers and rabbit fur, black cloth and leaves... Diablo's head is spinning. He flutters over to perch on Stitch's shoulder again, looking around nervously.

4. DisneyPinsNYC

DisneyPinsNYC Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

The fact the the others had already heard the news proves to Hook that he is weakening. He thinks that if he hadn't stopped to send the second text he wouldn't have been perceived as behind. He would have been a more effective leader. 'Blast the Pixie!' he mutters to himself.

"Belle, what do you make of our new clues? A rope?" inquires Hook. "Listen all of you. WE find ourselves at a very sticky point. Not all of us trust one another and if we are ever going to get anywhere we need to work together. Let's put our heads together now, before more of us are sent to DAVY JONES LOCKER! If we could ask any question now of someone, what types of questions would help us along do you think? I know it's far fetched... but it might help us uncover something we haven't thought of?"

5. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Gazing her head at Scar, Ursula gives him a peck on the cheek, thanking him for getting them down. Suddenly Hook goes off on one of his self-induced temper tantrums, though he does bring to light what clues they might be better knowing.

"Well we know she's animated and possibly has form of mind control, though magic or otherwise we don't know. Personally, I'd like to know if she's a fellow villain or if she came before or after a certain date. We should probably compare notes with everyone at dinner time. I can send everyone a copy of my notes up to this point so at least everyone's on the same page."

She then goes back to documenting the scene, starting with examining the body. (What other cues are here I wonder?")

Last edited: Sep 12, 2012
  6. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora watches as Dr Doof goes over to the body and bags the rope. Tink tries to tell everyone she didn't do it and while Aurora believes her right now she is too focused on the scene. Tink begins to photograph the body so Aurora goes over to the derailed train and begine to photograph it. "Merlin, why dont you dust the tracks for fingerprints around wendy's body." Aurora then takes out her phone and calls DSI to let them know that they will need to come get the body.

7. dancecats

dancecats Administrator Staff Member DPF Administrator

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Kuzco arrives at the scene and finds the detectives gathered around what is left of Mim's body. Seeing that Ursula had been on the phone, he grabs the mobile device out of her hand, only to exclaim in frustration that it also was dead and toss it back to the witch in increased frustration with any explanation to the puzzlement of all. Pacing back and forth, hands clasped behind his back, he listens to their chatter, repeatedly muttering under his breath.*

Kuzco: 'All this death, any one of us could be next. This affects ME!'

*When Captain Hook mentions the possibility of working together and asks for suggestions for a question to ask, Kuzco looks up; maybe there is a way out of this.*

Kuzco: 'Captain, my man, you raise a valid point. Why don't we let DSI take care of the crime scene ... you mean there are two scenes? ... well, let them process both of them and we should sit down together at the Brown Derby and discuss this as a group. Don't you know that we have a private room and I'm sure they'll extend our reservation if we're a tiny bit late.'

8. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Post count has ended. I will do a count when I get home and post again when I have a chance (but I have a feeling it may be the same time). Feel free to keep the game going, move everyone over to Brown Derby, but don't go in, they will be greeted by the host.

9. Story

Story PinPics : writerkay

Rating - 100%
    275   0   0

Ooc: I'm so sorry Stitch! :doh: I was trying to spell/grammar check as best as I could but clearly I was up too late last night :lol:

"Belle, what do you make of our new clues? A rope?" inquires Hook.

Belle shakes her head, "I'm just hoping that once we put them with the rest of the clues, we can start making sense of what just seems random."

Hook nodded and then clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, "Listen all of you. WE find ourselves at a very sticky point. Not all of us trust one another and if we are ever going to get anywhere we need to work together. Let's put our heads together now, before more of us are sent to DAVY JONES LOCKER! If we could ask any question now of someone, what types of questions would help us along do you think? I know it's far fetched... but it might help us uncover something we haven't thought of?"

Belle shrugged, "Do we even know if she's human or not yet?"

"Well we know she's animated and possibly has form of mind control, though magic or otherwise we don't know," Ursula offered. "Personally, I'd like to know if she's a fellow villain or if she came before or after a certain date. We should probably compare notes with everyone at dinner time. I can send everyone a copy of my notes up to this point so at least everyone's on the same page."

Belle was just about to agree when Kuzco interrupts their conversation.

'Captain, my man, you raise a valid point. Why don't we let DSI take care of the crime scene ... you mean there are two scenes? ... well, let them process both of them and we should sit down together at the Brown Derby and discuss this as a group. Don't you know that we have a private room and I'm sure they'll extend our reservation if we're a tiny bit late.'

Belle finishes up with her notes and documents what she can to help. She hoped once they all sat down for dinner, they could work together and make some progress in ending this madness.

10. CMR626

CMR626 Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

Merlin pulls out his fingerprinting kit, having not used it all for experiments yet. He begins dusting around the body and surrounding area hoping to find more clues. "Where did this rope come from?" He wonders to himself as he continues.

11. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music---DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

Doofenshmirtz is bagging the rope when he and the others get a text about going to the Brown Derby for dinner.

To Merlin: "Even I am a better leader than this Kuzco fellow. all he can think of is food at a time like this. This reminds me of the Stone Gargoyle incident that haunted our village when I was just a child. Have I ever told you about that Merlin my new friend...No?...Well why don't we make our way to the restaurant together and I will tell you. I am also glad I will get my Cobb salad....Oh that reminds me of my Saladinator...Oh what a disaster that was. It was one of the only Inators that I was glad for the self destruct button."

--With that Merlin and Doofenshmirtz start for the restaurant, each reliving memories and neither really listening to the other.--

12. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

With everyone searching for clues at the tower of terror, Stitch decides to do something kuzco suggest (shocker)
    he, with diablo on shoulder, make their way to the brown derby, where everyone can try once again to piece this puzzle together

**ooc I'm at work so feel free to include stitch ;p

13. Psycho Pixie

Psycho Pixie Vacations are a grand thing

Rating - 100%
    213   0   0

Dug, having spent his time outside the tower of tower sniffing around the bushes, has half an ear on the noises coming from within the ride. He can hearthe Kazoo Alpha in the giftshop around the side path. After a thorough investigation of the outside of the ride, he stops to enjoy the fresh raincleaned air a moment. Suddenly, he hears a commotion, and the sound of Kazoo telling people what to do again.

Dug starts to head into the gift shop, planning to meet up with the group and find out what is happening now. At the entrance to the shop, he pauses to shake water out of his coat. Spraying water all over the products, shelves and registers.

14. nursek8

nursek8 DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    89   0   0

Tink seeing that the scene at the coaster is getting wrapped up and getting the info from ursula and hook about the other scene lets the others know what has happened at the other scene. mim and wendy both gone! tink is shocked by 2 murders in 2 places. as she is thinking about how it could have been done, the clean up crew arrives to finish cleaning the scene and tells them of kuzcos plans for the brown derby dinner. It seems like a good time to head over there as she is famished She will look at the menu once she gets there and make sure no ala orange anything is on the menu.

15. caligirlUCR

caligirlUCR Active Member

Rating - 99.2%
    234   2   1

Aurora watches as DSI arrives and they get to work on clearing up the scene. Aurora recieves the text to head to dinner. Aurora is starving and is happy to be heading for dinner.

16. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*As everyone leaves to go straight to dinner, Ursula goes to Scar and whispers to him if arrangements are still in place for that evening. There was also the matter of her potion, hopefully it wouldn't be traceable back to her (hehehe...) She patiently awaits a response from Scar just as the DSI crew arrives at the scene.

17. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Post count has long since been concluded and everyone's fate has been decided. I will start another post count tomorrow, since I'm reasonably sure that most of the players are sleeping and I'm just not that mean. Moving right along ... .

18. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*As all of the detectives approach the entrance to the Brown Derby, they are greeted by a smiling hostess.*

Hostess: 'Welcome to the Brown Derby. My name is Emma. Is your whole party here?'

*Without waiting to pause for a response, she just continues.*

Hostess: 'Excellent, come right this way please.'

*Leading them into the Brown Derby, she continues to blithely discuss the history of the restaurant without really paying much attention to how exhausted the detectives are, so most of them just tune her out. She's good natured and she genuinely is trying, as most cast members do, to make them feel comfortable and welcome.*

Hostess: 'So your private room and table are ready and waiting for you. Nobody should disturb you. Charles will be your server and he should be here momentarily. Enjoy your dinner.*

*She gives them a classic Disney smile that means absolutely nothing before departing, leaving the detectives to take their seats.*

19. tokyodisneydad

tokyodisneydad Active Member

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

*As the detectives enter the restaurant and are lead to their table, Scar leans over and whispers to Ursula......."Leave a little room for later.I have arranged a special dessert offering with our private plans. Don't worry about the idiot Kuzco. I will make sure he remembers we were invited as guests not detectives so we can have our special evening."

*Scar walks over to Kuzco and is just about to tell Kuzco of his evening plans when Kuzco gives out a loud hiccup. Scar looks down as Baby Kuzco is playing at his feet. Suddenly baby Kuzco turns red and is followed by a very bad aroma.*

SCAR..."AAAh...someone I do believe our fearless leader has had an accident. Princess Oreo do you know how to change diapers?"

20. Superfly

Superfly Member

0   0   0

---cue music---DOOFENSHMIRTZ EVIL INCORPORATED

--Entering into the Brown Derby Doofenshmirtz is still dialogueing about his terrible childhood. -- " and that summer was so hot that my parents made me stand in the barn and fan the cows."
    --Doofenshmirtz is interrupted by the host who is taking them to their table. He is about to ask Merlin if he has a list of information when he hears a hiccup. It is Kuzco and he promptlt turns back into his baby form.
    "I told you so. It should wear off permanently at midnight tonight."

--Just then Scar asks if anyone knows about diapers....not wanting that job ad thinking there will be no clues in that mess, Doofenshmirtz acts as if he didn't hear Scar and goes on to the tables that have been reserved for the group.--

21. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

OOC: Hmmm ... how to work around this ... . Ahh, got it!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012
  22. 5titch

5titch Stitch's achi-baba!

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

After being greeted with a false smile and welcome, the detectives and detective jr (kuzco) make their way to their tables.
    Stitch still isn't sure as to why they are eating at a fine restaurant again, since the last time they did, one of them was served a fellow detective, and another was found dead in the cooler...

23. dancecats

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

*Just as Kuzco hiccups again, he accidentally soils himself to the embarrassment of everyone. Humiliated beyond belief, he channels his embarrassment into rage and directs it towards the person responsible for creating this. Except, because he's a toddler, some words are mispronounced and the whole thing comes out a bit affected - more so than usual.*

Kuzco: 'Hey Doofus! How much wonger ... '

*Kuzco pauses as he listens to himself speak.*

Kuzco: 'Wow, do I weally sound wike that? Oh well? How much wonger is this going to wast? This is wedicuwous!'

*With that, Kuzco gets up and toddles over to the nearest host who points him towards the restroom. Fortunately, Kuzco's clothes had been transformed to include a nappy ... and he changes back into an adult while in the restroom, so cleaning up is easy. Kuzco returns as an adult at the same time Charles, their server, does. As Kuzco is seated, Charles speaks.*

Charles: 'Ah, is everyone present now?'

OOC: Don't leave from the table. I will continue the scene at my soonest opportunity, there is MUCH more to come. I brought you to the Brown Derby for a reason - and this will be a VERY long and complicated scene.

24. Vixy

Vixy The Girl That's Never Been

Rating - 100%
    251   0   0

Diablo rides along on Stitch's shoulder to the Brown Derby. Once Stitch takes his seat, Diablo flutters onto the back of the pushed-in chair next to him, perching there at head-height to the others. He looks around anxiously as everyone waits for the bossy man to come back from the bathroom. Once the bossy man sits down, the waiter begins to speak...

25. coblj003

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0

*Before the DFI group reaches the Brown Derby, Ursula stops and picks up her potion at Sweet Spells, which is right next door. She is able to to make it back to the group, none the wiser that she was gone for a split second.
    [​IMG]
    Finally, heading in for dinner and slightly late for the reservation, Kuzco suddenly hiccups, turning into a baby and humiliatingly soiling himself in the process. Scar asks Princess Aurora in with current amnesiatic state if she is willing to change their leader's diaper, which she glares at him. She then then glances in the witch's direction as if asking why he keeps on calling her 'Princess Oreo.'
    [​IMG]
    While one of the hosts takes their baby leader to the nearest restroom, another Host shows them the Bamboo Room. The private room offers seclusion which will be needed when they discuss their grisly case with each other.
    [​IMG]

*As the other detectives sit down for the meal, Ursula takes out her DFIpad. She then sends everyone a copy of her report. While no means complete, she hopes to sit down and discuss anything that could be missing or elaborated on.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kuzco then returns from the restroom, along with the waiter, 'Charles.'
    Charles: 'Ah, is everyone present now?'

Last edited: Sep 13, 2012